Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

people are dropping like flies. Started the day with 481 and in 75 minutes, there is only 383 according to card player which we know is slow. 100 players in less than 2 hours, wow. By this pace, they will be down to the final tble tonite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WSOP website says they will play down to 300, but at the rate they are going they are going to hit that within the next 2 hours even if they go down to 200. They have eliminated almost 100 players in an hour and a half.It looks like this may be a short day.
beat me to the punch, using an 'on-screen keyboard' sux
What do you have against Annie Duke?
I hope sure as hell hope some donk like her doesnt win the main event and become the all time tournament money leader, i would rather it just be some donk from the internet
I hope sure as hell hope some donk like her doesnt win the main event and become the all time tournament money leader, i would rather it just be some donk from the internet
i hope a name pro makes the final table. I am rooting for DN, but if he doesn't make it then I would like someone like Duke or Cunningham to make it. Why do you think Duke is a donkey?
Ted started with $138k but I don't know what he has now, pretty sure he's still in though.Edit: uh, guess I was wrong? when did he bust?
408Ted Forrest$30,512Dot_clear busted

Sat Aug 05 13:59:00 PDT 2006Rizen Gives Negreanu RespectEric "Rizen" Lynch raises to $14,000 in middle position. Action folds around to Daniel Negreanu in the big bind who announces all-in. Negreanu has another $130,000 behind him and Rizen takes a few moments before mucking 9diamond9heart face up. Negreanu casually turns over KdiamondKspade and confirms Lynch's good fold. After the hand, Negreanu is up to $165,000 while Lynch currently sits on $500,000 in chips.coulda slow rolled it a bit? maybe

I am guessing being a millionaire doesn't support her not being a donk, or considering by most one of the top "players" in the profession, but then again I am sure you have more tournament wins and accolades then she does.... right?
I am guessing being a millionaire doesn't support her not being a donk, or considering by most one of the top "players" in the profession, but then again I am sure you have more tournament wins and accolades then she does.... right?
I'm gonna have to disagree here. Annie Duke would be nobody without her connections. And being a female has gotten her much more publicity than she deserves for skill level. And her biggest cash was in the tournament of champions where many many other pros deserved to be before she did.

Sat Aug 05 14:15:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Eliminated 360th ($34,636)Daniel Negreanu in the big blind calls a raise to $25,000 from his opponent in the small blind. The flop is KdiamondsQhearts10clubs. His opponent checks and Negreanu moves all in for $155,000. His opponent makes a quick call and flips over KheartsKclubs for top set while Negreanu flips over AclubsJclubs for the straight. The turn is the Qclubs and the river, 3diamonds, brings no help to Daniel Negreanu who is eliminated in 360th place.NOOO!!!

I'm gonna have to disagree here. Annie Duke would be nobody without her connections. And being a female has gotten her much more publicity than she deserves for skill level. And her biggest cash was in the tournament of champions where many many other pros deserved to be before she did.
So you would consider her a donk?2004 World Poker FinalsNo-Limit Hold'em Day 1 Chip Count (1/2 the Field) 11/17/2004 9 $166,478.00 2004 35th Annual World Series of PokerOmaha High-Low 8/OB 05/10/2004 1 $137,860.00 2004 2nd Annual Five-Star World Poker ClassicLimit Hold'em 04/06/2004 1 $157,140.00 30th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1999Limit Hold'em 05/08/1999 2 $110,000.00 Check your facts... there are plenty more
Sat Aug 05 14:15:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Eliminated 360th ($34,636)Daniel Negreanu in the big blind calls a raise to $25,000 from his opponent in the small blind. The flop is KdiamondsQhearts10clubs. His opponent checks and Negreanu moves all in for $155,000. His opponent makes a quick call and flips over KheartsKclubs for top set while Negreanu flips over AclubsJclubs for the straight. The turn is the Qclubs and the river, 3diamonds, brings no help to Daniel Negreanu who is eliminated in 360th place.NOOO!!!
I don't see that
NOOOO :club:
So you would consider her a donk?2004 World Poker FinalsNo-Limit Hold'em Day 1 Chip Count (1/2 the Field) 11/17/2004 9 $166,478.00 2004 35th Annual World Series of PokerOmaha High-Low 8/OB 05/10/2004 1 $137,860.00 2004 2nd Annual Five-Star World Poker ClassicLimit Hold'em 04/06/2004 1 $157,140.00 30th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1999Limit Hold'em 05/08/1999 2 $110,000.00 Check your facts... there are plenty more
You didn't listen to a word I said did you? Annie didn't start from the bottom and work her way up like Daniel did. And secondly, for a professional that record is terrible. Compare it to any other person considered a "top professional" there is no comparison. And I didn't say she was a donk you moron.
I call your bluff