Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

Sat Aug 05 01:10:00 PDT 2006Play Ends for the NightPlay ends with 484 players remaining. Play will resume tomorrow at noon.By tomorrow do they mean Saturday or Sunday?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home and i startted going thru this thread from the start of day 3 and i was thinking i was going to see a "Daniels out" post by the time i got to the end because of the way things were going, but hes on a sweet comeback...wooot. :club: thx to all the peeps updating in this thread because i cant go on cardplayer, its waaayy to slow for me...keep it up!!

Saturday. .Not much sleep for the players i guess. What a grind...
Yeah really. Probably about 6-8 hrs max and back to another long day. GL DN
just got home and i startted going thru this thread from the start of day 3 and i was thinking i was going to see a "Daniels out" post by the time i got to the end because of the way things were going, but hes on a sweet comeback...wooot. :club: thx to all the peeps updating in this thread because i cant go on cardplayer, its waaayy to slow for me...keep it up!!
100%. Keep pushin DN. The Hearts conference is behind u. :D Patience.

493 - Layne BlackI hope this was a typo, or this is the best name ever.

493 - Layne BlackI hope this was a typo, or this is the best name ever.
I thought the same thing but I believe Flack busted out earlier.I may be wrong.

Congrats to DN on battling to make it through what must have been a very trying day. GL Tomorrow.

Nobles Loses Chip LeadWith $12,000 in the pot, the flop falls Aclub10heart7heart. Dmitri Nobles bets $10,000, and Mich Schock calls. Nobles looks at Schock and asks, "Are you on a flush draw?" Schock responds by telling him no. The turn is the 9diamond, and Nobles bets $30,000. Schock announces raise, and pushes $80,000 more forward. Nobles calls, and says, "We rumbling now, baby." The river is the 5heart, Nobles stands up and announces all-in. Schock has $92,000 more in front of him, and goes into the tank. As Schock goes into the tank Nobles announces, "He ate my snickers. I told you I was gonna get him back." Schock stands up and starts to strecth, and Nobles says, "Told you, you couldn't put me on a hand." After about three more minutes of verbal exchange between Schock and Nobles, Schock says, "Well gang.......I call." Both players act reluctant to flip over their cards, until Schock finally shows 9club9heart. Nobles mucks his hand, and Schock jumps up into the air screaming, "That's what I'm talking about!" Nobles loses the chip lead and is now sitting with $534,500. Mich Schock has $450,000.
unreal call
i can see the future, daniel will bust before first break tommorow, sorry to bring the bad news.
I can see the furutre - you'll still be an idiot

Hell Yes.Checked Cardplayer just a few minutes ago after playing a few hours of poker fully expecting to see DN out but what a freaking amazing come back! He really has no fear, that's what makes him so damn good. :club:

hehe... when Daniel was down to $1700 in the early stages, I gave him some mojo.... and then last night when he was down to $20,000, I gave him some more... so it seems obvious to me that DN needs my help to win this thing...so here goes...Go DN go!!!!(no thanks necessary!)

from Card Player at 3:30 am"Guess Who Has Over $100,000 Now?"Daniel Negreanu turns to the rail and asks his supporting fans, "Guess who has over $100,000 now? That would be me!" A "Woooooo!" went out from the crowd. Negreanu has battled all night and had around $20,000 at his low point. :club: WoW! Wouldn't it be great if Daniel's *NEW* nickname were to become....The COMEBACK KID???(after all, how long can he be "kid poker"?)