Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

I talked to FidPoker in the first break and he was up to 29,000 from the 12,000 he started with today. Go Fiddy!
wooooooooowhat would happen if somehow fidpoker and DN made it to the final tableeven though i know its basically impossible
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to FidPoker in the first break and he was up to 29,000 from the 12,000 he started with today. Go Fiddy!
thanks cfinn.
thanks cfinn.
Unfortunately my QQ ran in to the montster hand of 6d3d while i was in the small blind all in preflop (10x bb left) hahaa turned flush sends me to the rail...i know...bbfidts (is that right?) :club:
Unfortunately my QQ ran in to the montster hand of 6d3d while i was in the small blind all in preflop (10x bb left) hahaa turned flush sends me to the rail...i know...bbfidts (is that right?) :club:
Ouch, good run Fid. How is Sol doing? Anyone know?
Daniel up to $134,000 per cardplayer!
Nice! Maybe they're just not doing updates on the TV table?But they did do an update on that AA vs. 96 hand earlier so I dunno.
hey patty i'm gonna be at the rio on the 9th and 10th - if i see DN whats the best way to say hello to him without bothering him?
If he is on a break you can approach him for an autograph and or photo. :club:
any chance of getting a fidpoker update as well?
Fidpoker is out.

to answer a question from much earlier....

Anyone know how many players they are going to be down to after today? Trying to figure it out on cardplayer, but it seems more confusing than it should be.
http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule1958.htmyou have to sift through a bunch of poorly laid out information on that page but its there for the rest of the tournament. And just to be nice I will glean it for you...Day 1 a-d : 2000 play down to 800 - (total = 8000 play down to 3200)Day 2 ab-cd : 1600 play down to 700 - (total = 3200 play down to 1400)---field merges---Day 3 : 1400 play down to 600Day 5 : 600 play down to 300Day 6 : 300 play down to 150Day 7 : 150 play down to 60Day 8 : 60 play down to 27Day 9 : 27 play down to 9Day 10: Final Table!

Thanks man....I'm the one who asked about that earlier....but my confusion still lies in that when you look at cardplayer's current chip update for today, and they only list 86 players still in it and everyone else busted out......so it doesn't seem to add up.By the way, Daniel now at 150k! Woohoo!

to answer a question from much earlier....http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule1958.htmyou have to sift through a bunch of poorly laid out information on that page but its there for the rest of the tournament. And just to be nice I will glean it for you...Day 1 a-d : 2000 play down to 800 - (total = 8000 play down to 3200)Day 2 ab-cd : 1600 play down to 700 - (total = 3200 play down to 1400)---field merges---Day 3 : 1400 play down to 600Day 5 : 600 play down to 300Day 6 : 300 play down to 150Day 7 : 150 play down to 60Day 8 : 60 play down to 27Day 9 : 27 play down to 9Day 10: Final Table!
hes just got to take it one day at a time...thinking about the path ahead is too overwhelming.GL Daniel...it will be so sick if he ends up crowned world champion.
It would certainly make up for not winning the HORSE.. :club:

FCPer Marlis Sawicki just sent me this e-mail.On dinner break. I have 48K, about av.. maybe a little under. We play for1.5 more levels.Sat at a very tough table.. only 4 eliminations all day from our table.Tough game and cold cards. Feeling in a groove just before dinner, so I amfeeling good things for later. We shall see!