Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only gots !!lolKick arse DN !!!!
Josh just doubled up so now he gots like 17,000Btw, anyone worried about DN having a TV table? Is this more pressure for him to make moves against rank amateurs, or will he thrive in the spotlight? Opinions like arseholes please.
Josh just doubled up so now he gots like 17,000Btw, anyone worried about DN having a TV table? Is this more pressure for him to make moves against rank amateurs, or will he thrive in the spotlight? Opinions like arseholes please.
Daniel has shown that he crumbles under pressure. Ever see the season of the WPT were he wins two titles?swhe treats it like a boxing match. He'll have control over the table the whole time. odds are good that he'll end today with a competitive stack
it's actually 2.5% split up, or 5% split up if no one makes it to a televised final table.
I did the gear deal. I'll have to re-read the contract but I think if nobody makes a TV final table, which nobody has, then only 2.5% gets split among those that participated.It was a good deal. The button down shirts are really nice and it was easy to spot and meet som of the FCPers.Daniel is going to have to win this sucker. I invested a hell of a lot of money to wear that gear in several events. No cashes. Should have, but haaaaaddddd to play to win when I was 50 or so out of the money.
I did the gear deal. I'll have to re-read the contract but I think if nobody makes a TV final table, which nobody has, then only 2.5% gets split among those that participated.It was a good deal. The button down shirts are really nice and it was easy to spot and meet som of the FCPers.Daniel is going to have to win this sucker. I invested a hell of a lot of money to wear that gear in several events. No cashes. Should have, but haaaaaddddd to play to win when I was 50 or so out of the money.
This question was raised earlier and the powers that be said that 5% was going to be paid out no matter what. If there was no one qualifying for the televised portion, then it would be rolled into the main pot. :club:

I just want to give everybody somebody else to cheer for as well today.74 Marlis Sawicki 50,200 Marlis is an FCP player from Toronto although not active in the forums she's wearing FCP gear and a regular in the games on FCP as stakks0.

Daniel is on cruise control, he will find his way to the top. I'm cheering for the homesnake. Is there any good video clips to be had? Go DN Go. Golf tip of the day: Swing hard in case you hit it.Kirk

I just want to give everybody somebody else to cheer for as well today.74 Marlis Sawicki 50,200 Marlis is an FCP player from Toronto although not active in the forums she's wearing FCP gear and a regular in the games on FCP as stakks0.
Thanks for the info. Go Marlis! (and any other FCP'ers still in it.)
hey patty i'm gonna be at the rio on the 9th and 10th - if i see DN whats the best way to say hello to him without bothering him?
wait for Daniel to go to the bathroom...follow him in there...make sure he sees you not wash your hands after you use the bathroom, then walk up to him on the poker room floor and give him a nice, firm, manly handshake.
wait for Daniel to go to the bathroom...follow him in there...make sure he sees you not wash your hands after you use the bathrom (but make sure they're good and moist), then walk up to him on the poker room floor and give him a nice, firm, manly handshake.
FYP
any chance of getting a fidpoker update as well?
I talked to FidPoker in the first break and he was up to 29,000 from the 12,000 he started with today. Go Fiddy!