Pokerstars Survey

Just got the PokerStars survey in my email and I suggested that they start offering rakeback. Everybody else should do the same. They credit your account with 300 FPPs for filling it out.

Just got the PokerStars survey in my email and I suggested that they start offering rakeback. Everybody else should do the same. They credit your account with 300 FPPs for filling it out.
I haven't gotten it. Any chance you got a link?

I hope it isn't a phishing scam. You didn't have to enter your password did you? Also I hope you were paying attention when the page loaded. If you ever see something flash on your screen for a brief second then go away chances are that you have been infected with some sort of trojan. I never respond to these sort of requests especially when they pertain to things that have to do with my money.

I hope it isn't a phishing scam. You didn't have to enter your password did you? Also I hope you were paying attention when the page loaded. If you ever see something flash on your screen for a brief second then go away chances are that you have been infected with some sort of trojan. I never respond to these sort of requests especially when they pertain to things that have to do with my money.
No, you don't have to enter your password or username.
Why didn't I get one?
i didnt either but what happened to your white sox and the wild card, doesnt look good right now
i didnt either but what happened to your white sox and the wild card, doesnt look good right now
We are tied for the wild card lead. This comment would have made sense about a week ago when we were losing but I think we're back on track.

It isn't a scam (I don't think). I got it 2-3 weeks ago and a few days after filling it out I was granted 300 FPP's. I have never even deposited at Pokerstars, so I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with VIP status and whatnot.

perhaps you need to be a silver or gold star to receive the survey. kdogg whats your vip status on PS?
I am Silverstar..but no survey

Hello Matt,Thank you for your email.In a survey, only a small portion of players is included. Let me explain that it was a random selection of emails; reason why not all the players received it.We appreciate your understanding.Regards,LibertadPokerStars Support Team