Figure i'll steal the 2+2 format and do it this wayBeat: I had to quit poker Brag: I used my FPP on stars to get a 6300$ gift card to best buy.Variance: Not sure when i'll be getting back into poker, hopefully in a month when i'm away at school.

Figure i'll steal the 2+2 format and do it this wayBeat: I had to quit poker Brag: I used my FPP on stars to get a 6300$ gift card to best buy.Variance: Not sure when i'll be getting back into poker, hopefully in a month when i'm away at school.
I have been following your posts and i think you deserve a break.You can always play while you are away from your parents anyway.Have fun.
I was happy when I was able to use my Stars FPPs to get $1500 in amazon gift cards, but then I calculated what that would be worth with 100% rakeback and I became slightly less happy.
I think i read somewhere on 2+2 that even at supernova, FPP is worth the equivalent of between 10-15% rakeback.
Possibly. I'm +4-5kish from the supernova freerolls as well. So its been alright. But when I return to poker i'm probably gonna head over to PP with rakeback.
quitter.I still hate you.
Not like I wont be back in a month (I hope)
Possibly. I'm +4-5kish from the supernova freerolls as well. So its been alright. But when I return to poker i'm probably gonna head over to PP with rakeback.Not like I wont be back in a month (I hope)
PP rakeback?
PP rakeback?
no such thingBut if it did exist, I wonder if that contributes to the tightness these days.But PP did have Rakeback back when "the skins" existed. Like Empire. I"m cloudy on all that. But Party does not have rakeback now. Nope. no sir.