Madsen In Trouble

Lol, so he has an m of about 8 or 9 and he needs a miracle? Wow, I've been miraculously lucky to recover from that size stack 80000 times in my life.
LOL! You and your M, Grinder! Comedic genius is all I have to say.
LOL! You and your M, Grinder! Comedic genius is all I have to say.
What a poor attempt at a recovery.You sir recieve 0 points. When I read that I pictured some 1950s woman in a full dress and apron talking to an 8yr old boy. "You and your Friends, beaver"Seriously, why dont we start a thread that says "DN IN TROUBLE HE ONLY HAS 1000 BB HE NEEDS JESUS TO COME PLAY FOR HIM"LOL! You and your new topics, op!
Seriously, why dont we start a thread that says "DN IN TROUBLE HE ONLY HAS 1000 BB HE NEEDS JESUS TO COME PLAY FOR HIM"
daniel doesn't have near 1000bb so why would he say that? :club:

He was at about 5000 chips early in day 2a, and if I'm not mistaken, I believe he also got down to about 3k on his first day...don't count him out yet.I have a feeling since he all of a sudden wears Full tilt stuff, that he probably had the ME covered for him anyway...not like it would effect his 1.4 million anyway.Also on a side note. after his first braclet, he said he was for sure going to finish his last year of school, and now he is going to try and finish...Money can change alot...I sure hope he finishes though...he will regret it in the long run

Tue Aug 01 17:43:00 PDT 2006Madsen's Run Comes To An EndJeff Madsen has just been eliminated from the Main Event. He finishes up this year with two bracelets in four final tables for a total of almost $1.5 million in his first ever appearance at the WSOP.