I didnt want to start a new topic, as anyone with under 1000 posts gets killed for it. But I cant stand the Hollywood douchbags in the ME. I mean have you seen ANY of these people play any other events, other than Tilly & Woods.I am ranting about this because, this makes me want to puke.68Madeline Rowan45,000 $35,000 69Danny Masterson44,600 $13,300 70Pete Falk43,500 $3,900 71David Grey43,300 $12,800 72Scott Shone43,000 $2,000 73Aaron Bartley42,275 $275 74John Barch42,000 $3,000 74Peter Blow42,000 $32,000 76Joe Tehan41,500 $-15,600 76Mike Epstein41,500 $-26,500 78Efrain Lopez41,000 $0 79Kevin Song40,600 $-3,400 80Aaron Katz40,500 $-13,000 81Dowl Bokesch38,000 $-12,000 82Mike O'Grady37,000 $6,200 83Chris Ferguson35,150 $-15,850 84Mickey Appleman35,000 $-13,500 85Billy Duarte Jr.34,800 $0 86Tony BloomI mean WTF !!!Not to mention:Tue Aug 01 15:23:00 PDT 2006Danny Masterson Rakes Nice PotOn a board of 10625Q, Danny Masterson bets $2,000 and Vincent Roctih just calls. Roctih shows Q6 and Masterson flips over 43 for the straight. Masterson rakes a nice pot on this hand and brings his chips count up to $44,600. Got a new show already, and leave poker to the pros, and us degenerategamblers.

You hate him because he's a celebrity? What does the 43 hand have to do with anything? You have no argument and are just mad for mad's sake.

So you hate that he's doing well because he is a human being who bought into the event and you did not?

Jealous much?How about them damn donkey online players? Or those rich people who have $10K to throw around? In your little world it sounds like only people who play poker for a living should be allowed. That's just lame.

so.....if you're an actor, you should not be allowed to play in the main event? are there any other professions that should be excluded as well? How about retail sales? Bus drivers? I suppose the other 8000 players do not have day jobs?

I didnt want to start a new topic, as anyone with under 1000 posts gets killed for it.
There is a reason that we get killed for our posts as new members....and you've just shown everyone the reason. Thanks...now I can't start a new topic for another 878 posts.

Everyone is given the opportunity to play in the ME. Just because they have celebrity status doesn't exclude them. Some actors are decent poker players besides Tilly & Woods. Ever hear of Tobey Maguire (Spiderman)??? He is mentioned on the WPT for placing high on several occasions. Let them play.

tom everett scott made a final table on the WPT. jennifer tilly won a bracelet.gabe kaplan does fantastic commentary.who the hell cares if they did some acting? their money, their choice. there are amateurs out there who are a hell of a lot worse players then some of these guys. get over it.

And why now? Why not go back to 1998 and bitch about Matt Damon and Edward Norton playing in the WSOP then? I mean, all that was for was a publicity stunt for Rounders.The stars now are just playing to play. They aren't hyping some movie or anything. Their money, their choice on what they do with it.

tom everett scott made a final table on the WPT. jennifer tilly won a bracelet.gabe kaplan does fantastic commentary.who the hell cares if they did some acting? their money, their choice. there are amateurs out there who are a hell of a lot worse players then some of these guys. get over it.
Affleck won California State Championship a few years back.Chad Brown kills it, used to be actor.

Harold: [awakening from dream after being hit on head] What the hell are you doing? Gawd! Kumar: You been out cold for the past half an hour. I figured maybe if I did some gay (bleep), you'd wake up. Harold: If you did some gay (bleep)? What kinda - where are we? Didn't we come here on a cheetah? Where's the cheetah? Kumar: It ran away. Listen, forget about the cheetah, okay?

I didnt want to start a new topic, as anyone with under 1000 posts that starts a topic as stupid as this one should get killed for it.
FYP1big.jpg