Danny Masterson Can Play!

Danny Masterson Rakes Nice PotOn a board of 10625Q, Danny Masterson bets $2,000 and Vincent Roctih just calls. Roctih shows Q6 and Masterson flips over 43 for the straight. Masterson rakes a nice pot on this hand and brings his chips count up to $44,600. Must have been all that time he spent in "the circle"!!!! :club:

Danny Masterson Rakes Nice PotOn a board of 10625Q, Danny Masterson bets $2,000 and Vincent Roctih just calls. Roctih shows Q6 and Masterson flips over 43 for the straight. Masterson rakes a nice pot on this hand and brings his chips count up to $44,600. Must have been all that time he spent in "the circle"!!!! :club:
EFF him.Posted while I was typing mine, beat me to it.

Should have seen the Hollywood Holdem episode with him, Laura Prepon, his brother (plays Francis on Malcolm in the Middle) and a couple of their friends... him and Laura can actually play decent

lol that doesnt mean he can play. It means he caught a draw.I am a fan though.
Doesn't mean he can't play either. Gotta give credit to anyone surviving this field, and he's got some chips too. I wonder what the highest cash is for an actor.

There was one actor on wpt that placed 3rd in an event I believe, can't remember who he is.I do know that Danny is a half decent poker player, I've seen him play on a few differnt shows but that had used to support the theory just doesn't do justice.

Doesn't mean he can't play either. Gotta give credit to anyone surviving this field, and he's got some chips too. I wonder what the highest cash is for an actor.[/quote I think his name is Chad Brown he has made a few final tables and cashed many times. More well known pros like Gabe Kaplin (Welcome back Kotter) I remember seeing at a final table last year can't remember if he won a bracelet or not. Jennifer Tilly won a bracelet last year. Tobey maguire( Spiderman) won tournament that Phil Hellmuth hosted.

Danny Masterson EliminatedDavid Einhorn raises to $2,800 preflop and Danny Masterson re-raises $10,000 more. Einhorn raises all in, having Masterson covered. Masterson thinks for a moment before calling all-in and flips up AK while Einhorn shows QQ. The flop puts A74 on the board, pairing Masterson's Ace and putting him in the lead. The turn is disastrous for Masterson when it hits the Q, giving the lead back to Einhorn. The meaningless 6 on the river gives the pot to Einhorn and eliminates Masterson from this year's Main Event. Einhorn now has $125,000 in his stack. Hopefully I can do this next year!!!! (or better)

Danny Masterson EliminatedDavid Einhorn raises to $2,800 preflop and Danny Masterson re-raises $10,000 more. Einhorn raises all in, having Masterson covered. Masterson thinks for a moment before calling all-in and flips up AK while Einhorn shows QQ. The flop puts A74 on the board, pairing Masterson's Ace and putting him in the lead. The turn is disastrous for Masterson when it hits the Q, giving the lead back to Einhorn. The meaningless 6 on the river gives the pot to Einhorn and eliminates Masterson from this year's Main Event. Einhorn now has $125,000 in his stack. Hopefully I can do this next year!!!! (or better)
nice run for him. he would have been in real good shape if he raked that pot.