I just got back (last night) from Vegas. It was a blast! I got some cool pictures of Doyle, Chan, Matusow and others. I posted them in my blog. Check them out if you want. I also plan on a trip report in the next few days.Good luck to all those from FCP still in the Main Event!

I just got back (last night) from Vegas. It was a blast! I got some cool pictures of Doyle, Chan, Matusow and others. I posted them in my blog. Check them out if you want. I also plan on a trip report in the next few days.Good luck to all those from FCP still in the Main Event!
Finally. I was going to request something like this, because the cardplayer pics always suck, and dont give me a feel for the wsop.

Glad everyone's enjoyed the pics. Hoyt and Mike were extremely nice as they stopped and let me take their picture. It's funny how my opinion of Matusow has changed. I was not a fan at all after his thing with Raymer, but having since seen him on other "shows", I root for him. He's like the John Daly of Poker!I may have some more pictures later (from my friends) to post.