Minh Nguyen Is Playing In Main Event Today

Who cares... he abuses dealers and players. Also, its called controlling your drinking when at the table. I was playing 30-60 at the B last summer and our table was right next to a 200-400 stud game. He was playing and the cocktail waitresses couldnt keep his beer full... he was so gone and so rude to everyone... and I didnt see him tip once.

Who cares... he abuses dealers and players. Also, its called controlling your drinking when at the table. I was playing 30-60 at the B last summer and our table was right next to a 200-400 stud game. He was playing and the cocktail waitresses couldnt keep his beer full... he was so gone and so rude to everyone... and I didnt see him tip once.
The key word here is Minh, Men played day 1B.If it was a Harrah's screw up that placed him on the wrong day, then I would assume they would put him in on another day...not sure what they did with the chips that got blinded off, I guess they were kept in play.
The key word here is Minh, Men played day 1B.If it was a Harrah's screw up that placed him on the wrong day, then I would assume they would put him in on another day...not sure what they did with the chips that got blinded off, I guess they were kept in play.
My statement is about Men the Master...
Its a different Minh Nguyen. "The Master" did get blinded out. Its hard to keep track of all the Trans, Phans and Nguyens playing.
the master did not get blinded out. It was reported that Minh did, but that report was, apparently, false."Minh" does not equal "Men".

Yeah, apparently there are a few Minh Nguyens in the field...the Minh Nguyen that plays a million tournies and got heads up with Mark Seif last year in a NL event was the one that got blinded off. The one that has chips today only has two recorded cashes.Men has 36k in chips going into day 2.

So the Nguyen still alive in 1D is neither Minh "Pokerhost" Nguyen, the Masters cousin nor the Master himself. Which Nguyen is busted? This is just freakin silly I don’t really care.

I watched Men the Master play some pot limit omaha in Tunica last year, and he was anything but an a-hole. He was joking with everyone, and happy to shake fan's hands, etc. I guess anyone's mood can change day to do.

I don't know about you, but I could go for some Kung Pao chicken right about now............. PF Changs, here I come....

I watched Men the Master play some pot limit omaha in Tunica last year, and he was anything but an a-hole. He was joking with everyone, and happy to shake fan's hands, etc. I guess anyone's mood can change day to do.
Aside from instance hearing about him being a ****, this past weekend I saw a WPT table (2005, I think), where he was drunk rnough that the commentators were talking about it, he was taking forever to make calls or fold or whatever. John Juanda was at the same table and called theclock on him, Men comes back over the top same hand (I think) and almost immediately calls the clock on Juanda. Men had had the clock called on him so many times that tourney it had become a running joke. Maybe he likes to do that to irritate people and screw up their game, but I hate that crap. He probably slowrolls every chance he gets to.
Yeah, apparently there are a few Minh Nguyens in the field...the Minh Nguyen that plays a million tournies and got heads up with Mark Seif last year in a NL event was the one that got blinded off. The one that has chips today only has two recorded cashes.Men has 36k in chips going into day 2.
The opposite, Minh N. that got heads up with Mark Seif last year at WSOP NL that was shown on ESPN. started Monday.I spoke with him yesterday before the start.It was another Minh N. that got blinded off.

Men the Master when he is drinking alot it slows down his reflex and it takes time for him to annalyze the situation. Men feels that he superior to all the Asian players.That is why there is friction to John Juanda he is from Idonisa. Men has a problem with Vinny Vinh, John Hoang, etc.Because they know how Men operates with his horses. and there is quite a few mainly in the smaller events @ 500-1000. And once they bring up the time when he had chips in his room at Commerce the gloves come off.He laughs and jokes, if you beat him out of a pot it all changes. Its the dealer fault, that is his favorite line.

Peter (In Asiatown): Oh my God it's Jackie Chan! (Asian guy walks away)Peter (to next Asian guy): Oh my God it's Jackie Chan! (Asian guy again walks away)Peter (to another Asian guy): Oh my God it's Jackie Chan!Jackie Chan: Great to see I have a fan! Oh my God it's Ethan Hawk!Peter: No I'm not.Jackie Chan to Chris: Oh my God it's Ethan Hawk!Chris: Nope.Jackie Chan to Meg: Oh my God it's Malcom in Middle!Meg: Im not a boy!Jackie Chan: Yes you are.