I'm Out Of The Main Event!

I went down fighting. I had as much as $23,000 in the second level. I then gave away $13,000 w/ QQ on a jack high flop to aset of jacks. I gave away $4,000 w/ AQ on a queen high flop to KK.I went to the feature table on TV w/ Joe Hachem for about 45 minutes w/ about $1500. On about the 3rd hand, in the BB for $200, there were four limpers, and I pushed all in for $1100 more with QJ. The next player thought about it, and I said, "be careful; you've got a few players behind you (who might re-raise). He looked to his left and folded. Only the small blind called me - with AQ !!! It was a Q high flop. Going into the river, I needed a 10 for a straight or a J for two pair, and I got the J on the river to more than double up. I hope that it's on TV.A few hands later, when I had enough chips to make people really think, I called a $600 raise with 89 of diamonds. We both checked a flop with two diamonds. The turn brought me a flush. The other player bet $800 and I pushed all in and took it down. I folded a few hands that I played, leaving me with $3900. The player under the gun raised to $600. The play folded around to me. I pushed all in w/ JJ. I was called with AK and a king was dealt on the river to take me out. Looking back, I should have called the $600 and pushed all in on the 9 high flop.The FCP crew was cool and it was great meeting the dozen or so players that play on FCP too. I wore my FCP hockey jersey on the televised table along with my poker gloves (just for you GrinderMJ). I was wearing some new PokerSpecs too which, I'm told, look pretty good. I had my pictures taken a few times, and I'll add one to this post in a couple of days if they are on cardplayer.com like I was told that they would be.I’ll head home in a couple of days. Maybe, I’ll play the $1000 tournament on Thursday and bring home a bracelet?

badluck on getting knocked out dude, some tough spots there.Nice that you got on the feature table and might get on TV. Its an experience not many will have in poker.Goodluck if you play the 1k event

congrats on making the TV table though man! definitely a treat, you should get some airtime if you got busted there.So if i see someone on the day 1D coverage with Hachem at the table double up with AQ vs. QJ, I'll know that's you?

I went down fighting. I had as much as $23,000 in the second level. I then gave away $13,000 w/ QQ on a jack high flop to aset of jacks. I gave away $4,000 w/ AQ on a queen high flop to KK.I went to the feature table on TV w/ Joe Hachem for about 45 minutes w/ about $1500. On about the 3rd hand, in the BB for $200, there were four limpers, and I pushed all in for $1100 more with QJ. The next player thought about it, and I said, "be careful; you've got a few players behind you (who might re-raise). He looked to his left and folded. Only the small blind called me - with AQ !!! It was a Q high flop. Going into the river, I needed a 10 for a straight or a J for two pair, and I got the J on the river to more than double up. I hope that it's on TV.A few hands later, when I had enough chips to make people really think, I called a $600 raise with 89 of diamonds. We both checked a flop with two diamonds. The turn brought me a flush. The other player bet $800 and I pushed all in and took it down. I folded a few hands that I played, leaving me with $3900. The player under the gun raised to $600. The play folded around to me. I pushed all in w/ JJ. I was called with AK and a king was dealt on the river to take me out. Looking back, I should have called the $600 and pushed all in on the 9 high flop.The FCP crew was cool and it was great meeting the dozen or so players that play on FCP too. I wore my FCP hockey jersey on the televised table along with my poker gloves (just for you GrinderMJ). I was wearing some new PokerSpecs too which, I'm told, look pretty good. I had my pictures taken a few times, and I'll add one to this post in a couple of days if they are on cardplayer.com like I was told that they would be.I’ll head home in a couple of days. Maybe, I’ll play the $1000 tournament on Thursday and bring home a bracelet?
excellent. Sounds like some tough spots man, tough to not lose chips with aq vs. kk on that board and the same with teh qq. Better luck next year, and hope you take down the 1k
congrats on making the TV table though man! definitely a treat, you should get some airtime if you got busted there.So if i see someone on the day 1D coverage with Hachem at the table double up with AQ vs. QJ, I'll know that's you?
I was wearing the FCP hockey jersey pictured below, a black cap that says, "I didn't come here to lose" and a pair of PokerSpecs pictured below:10-jerblucust.JPGp47080_1.jpgPS-741SG.jpg
I was wearing the FCP hockey jersey pictured below, a black cap that says, "I didn't come here to lose" and a pair of PokerSpecs pictured below:10-jerblucust.JPGPS-741SG.jpg
You must've looked like the Napoleon Dynamite of Poker. :club:
I don't know if that's good or not, but my bets are usually respected at the table. I definitely don't want to keep a low profile!
:club:

I too gut busted out in the last level of play of day 1C. I was card dead for pretty much the entire day. They moved me to Daniel's table around 5:00 pm so that was a big treat. He really is amazing to watch. He had complete control of our table. He played though with lots of humour and great class. It was a great experience for me. Go all the way Daniel!

I folded a few hands that I played, leaving me with $3900. The player under the gun raised to $600. The play folded around to me. I pushed all in w/ JJ. I was called with AK and a king was dealt on the river to take me out. Looking back, I should have called the $600 and pushed all in on the 9 high flop.
Nope results oriented thinking there. What if he raises with 10 10 and flop comes Ace high. Do you fold to bet? You made the right push preflopGG

Those pokerspecs are funny. If any of my friends wore those I would relentlessly call them douches and make fun of them forever.But since I don't know you, I won't make fun of you. Different strokes for different folks. :club:

And here I am, playing $300 mtt's with a dolce shirt, slacks, and croc boots with my gucci tint glasses folded up next to my stack. (I am superstitous, I dress nice to play MTT's)I gotta scrap all that crap and get me some poker gloves and that blast shield you wear....POKER GLOVES! POKERSPECS!!!!GG Dane, the cards were just laughing their asses off at you.......but seriously, lose the clown outfit.