The All-in Chip @ Wsop Me

Has anyone else heard this? I heard that a beer company has given each player a chip that says all-in. This apparently has been sanctioned by the WSOP and you can put this chip in the pot rather than just put your entire stack in to declare all-in. I also heard that a few players got their chips mixed and mistakingly put this chip in with a bet and were forced to be ALL-IN because of the chip.A friend of mine is playing in the event and told me this was happening. He put the chip in his pocket so it doesn't make into the pot by mistake. It's also stupid because you can just say "all-in" to declare yourself all-in.can anyone verify this?

Yes it's true.I have the chip with me (sadly) and yeah, a couple times the french guy on my right threw it in by mistake. We were nice enough to tell him he screwed up, but a tougher table would have made it count.In hind sight I prolly should have too...he busted me, friggin luk box! :club:

Yes it's true.I have the chip with me (sadly) and yeah, a couple times the french guy on my right threw it in by mistake. We were nice enough to tell him he screwed up, but a tougher table would have made it count.In hind sight I prolly should have too...he busted me, friggin luk box! :club:
can we get a picture?sorry to here u busted
Has anyone else heard this? I heard that a beer company has given each player a chip that says all-in. This apparently has been sanctioned by the WSOP and you can put this chip in the pot rather than just put your entire stack in to declare all-in. I also heard that a few players got their chips mixed and mistakingly put this chip in with a bet and were forced to be ALL-IN because of the chip.A friend of mine is playing in the event and told me this was happening. He put the chip in his pocket so it doesn't make into the pot by mistake. It's also stupid because you can just say "all-in" to declare yourself all-in.can anyone verify this?
We can verify he will booted if he gets caught with that chip in his pocket !

1. The chip has no value. (except on Ebay)2. You don't need the chip to be all in. Just saying "all in" is fine.3. The chip is huge. If somebody confused it with a normal chip, they're a moron. 4. Hardly anybody uses the chip. This isn't a new regulation or something. Relax.

I also saw a much much more tragic event happen from the rail, and one I think is not at all fair by the WSOP judges. Here is this kid running solid 2nd place at the table, and he is playing absent-mindedly with his WSOP chip that says WSOP on one side and "all in" on the other side. The action comes to him and the dealer says "I see your button is in front of your cards, you are all in. The kid has 5-7 off suit. He explaines he is not all in, he just played with the coin and it rolled out there. The player behind him has him covered, and finds AJ, and calls. The floor comes over and takes about 7 minutes to decide. and of course they force him all in. His 5-7 loses and he is out of the tourney. He was so sick and mad when he left I was worried about him. How can they rule it that way.....like the guy would push all in with blinds 100-200 and 18,000 in chips with 5-7 against the chip leader????? Talk about a bad call..,.....gross. And he DID not get his refund

Why would anybody play with a chip that puts you all in? The magnetude of morons at this event amazes me. Most people are smart enough to keep them in their pockets or behind their chipstack(new word?).All the player would have to do is muck his hand before the floor got there and explain the situation. The ruling would probably involve him calling the big blind but thats about it. Don't play with your all in chips.

Why would anybody play with a chip that puts you all in? The magnetude of morons at this event amazes me. Most people are smart enough to keep them in their pockets or behind their chipstack(new word?).All the player would have to do is muck his hand before the floor got there and explain the situation. The ruling would probably involve him calling the big blind but thats about it. Don't play with your all in chips.
Have some sympathy for the kid. Yah it's not really a good idea to play with your all-in chip but don't go calling him a moron for playing with a chip. It's not like a suicide button or anything. [which it kinda is]