3/6 Full Ring** Dealing Down Cards **Dealt to Hero: [ Ac Kd ]Hero CO: Raise ($6.00)button: Raise ($9.00)Hero: Raise ($6.00)button: Call ($3.00)** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [ 3d Jh Qc ]Hero: Bet ($3.00)Button: Raise ($6.00)Hero: Call ($3.00)** Dealing Turn **Community cards: [ Ad ]Hero: Check ($0.00)button: Bet ($6.00)Hero: Call ($6.00)** Dealing River **Community cards: [ 5s ]Hero: Check ($0.00)Button: Check ($0.00)Please help :club: I definitely feel like i'm doing something wrong here. I'm not too good w/these situations. Ty

Hmmm... turn is close to a raise/fold line.
Getting 11:1??I like it as played mikey. Sets/better 2 pair hands are definetly in villians range, and I don't want to get 3 bet on this turn. If you raise, you will get an extra bet from KK/TT, but lose an extra one to everything else.
Getting 11:1??I like it as played mikey. Sets/better 2 pair hands are definetly in villians range, and I don't want to get 3 bet on this turn. If you raise, you will get an extra bet from KK/TT, but lose an extra one to everything else.
Yeah, I thought of that after.I haven't played LHE for a while. :club: And I didn't even bother to look at pot size...
Looks good yet I would C/R villian on turn and bet river. (Glad you ain't 3 betting flop this time) jeje
would you call a 3bet on the turn or fold? If you call, check/call river then?3betting the turn seems too dangerous to be profitable
would you call a 3bet on the turn or fold? If you call, check/call river then?3betting the turn seems too dangerous to be profitable
Yes, I would call the 3 bet on turn (If Villian 3 bets which is something a player can't be scared about) and check/call. The Turn is what breaks the profitable and non-proftiable players apart from one another. In the Long run. Can't be timid on that Turn card. btw out of curiosity are you playing with scared money? Is this all you have and your playing with it?!?GL 2 U! :club:
Yes, I would call the 3 bet on turn (If Villian 3 bets which is something a player can't be scared about) and check/call. The Turn is what breaks the profitable and non-proftiable players apart from one another. In the Long run. Can't be timid on that Turn card. btw out of curiosity are you playing with scared money? Is this all you have and your playing with it?!?GL 2 U! :club:
Knight_Owl:put Villain on a range of hands and assign likelihood of each.And tell me again why we should c/r the turn.c/r turn is worse than c/c and worse than leading the turn.Please reply with data analysis, not "I play by feel, you can't be scared"thank you.
Knight_Owl:put Villain on a range of hands and assign likelihood of each.And tell me again why we should c/r the turn.c/r turn is worse than c/c and worse than leading the turn.Please reply with data analysis, not "I play by feel, you can't be scared"thank you.
By Villians Cap pre-flop I'll put him on a range 99-10-10-AK-AQ-JJ-QQ-KK-AAPossibly even- 55-66-77-88-AJs-KQs (Depending on the Villian)Theres soo many other variables that go in play here, like the Villians stats. Maniac, calling station, mouse, tight aggresive, rock, tricky player who is usally weak post flop meaning either there slow players or always trying to trap.After I know that information I will proceed. 1. I believe the first mistake is leading on to that flop of Q-J-x from out of position against a Buttons CAP PRE-FLOP RAISE.2. I would check call flop, and lead turn when the A comes into play. If Villian Raises. Then I would check/call River.That is how I would've played it. Care to add any other suggestions. I welcome anyone. Thats what this forum is all bout righ? Trying to improve each others games :club: GL! :D
I do not think we are ahead enough nor going to be ahead at showdown enough, to lead turn.Based on villains flop raise after we capped preflop.I see him with JJ/QQ AQ/AJ too much here.
AQ- AJ like I mentioned b4 theres other variables involved such as the Villian stats. doubt one would cap w/ AJ- AQ well it has a slight chance but doubt it.I'm sure the villian had 10-10 or K-K.Mikey! Was I Right!?

i don't know what he had but you guys confused the **** out of meI won it with AKI do not agree w/3betting the turn. He coudl easily have AQ AJ or QJ or setwhat's wrong w/the flop bet? at wpx I see a lot of ppl 3betting w/44s n such to isolate so I figure I'd take a shot at the flop hoping that low pocketpair would fold.

i don't know what he had but you guys confused the **** out of meI won it with AKI do not agree w/3betting the turn. He coudl easily have AQ AJ or QJ or setwhat's wrong w/the flop bet? at wpx I see a lot of ppl 3betting w/44s n such to isolate so I figure I'd take a shot at the flop hoping that low pocketpair would fold.
remember this jst becuz everyone else is doing it. dsnt mean its correct in the long run.well played.

Check/call the turn.Donking the turn is total **** against most people. Most players in this situation bet the turn with virtually anything they could have when checked to. Donking gives him the opportunity to raise better hands, and telegraphs to him what hands he should be folding (small pairs). Donk/call the river against most unimproved, donk/fold against the extra passive ones. He's usually checking behind with less than an A on the river, and will call with a smallish pair for one more bet because of how suspicious your line looks. Check/raising the turn is viable if he shows down small pairs here, or if he has been habitually 3betting you with ace-rag (or other weakish hands) for whatever reason. Call a 3bet because of your draw and the size of the pot, and then check/call the river unimproved because the pot is too big to fold for one more. And if he's the kind of person who fits the criteria for check/raising the turn, he's the type of person you dont want to fold to with TPTK in a big pot.