First Post

what a gay name
He's just messing with you. Welcome to the site - if you have any questions, PMing dna4ever is very helpful. Don't worry if your questions aren't directly related to this forum, poker, or anything relevant, he's basically the Ann Landers of FCP.
Hi folks. . . just wanted to say hi! First time here. I'm from D.C. and love poker. Hope to meet cool folks w/ my passion for the game.-Alan :club:
Moron the punisher is a marvel comic not DCkidding
This joke account has very little comedic value. I don't get it at all.
I'm in a transition phase from gimmick to regular. My first ones were good.
I'm in a transition phase from gimmick to regular. My first ones were good.
ah..I actually wasn't referring to you, but I see the confusion. I was actually making a joke myself, by referring to the fact that the OP did not make a good joke account. The assumption of the statement of course is that it is a joke account, (which it clearly isn't), and riffing on the fact that almost every new account lately has been a joke account. Do you see the joke? It is a very good joke, I think, some of my best work.
ah..I actually wasn't referring to you, but I see the confusion. I was actually making a joke myself, by referring to the fact that the OP did not make a good joke account. The assumption of the statement of course is that it is a joke account, (which it clearly isn't), and riffing on the fact that almost every new account lately has been a joke account. Do you see the joke? It is a very good joke, I think, some of my best work.
so...do you like......transformers?
nice to meet youenjoy your stay
did you post your "how to get girls to like anal" tip of the day yet?
just keep checking the Sick thread and be patient
I think we need a dedicated thread for these tips.