Fcp Team At The Wsop

I need to say something for all to hear.The FCP team that was at the WSOP expo are the best. They were slaving away, standing for several hours at a time, running sng's and smiling the whole time.Just incredible. And here's the biggest thing they may not know. There were many in Vegas for the first time, and many all alone there. I know that having that FCP booth to visit made it less lonely, like having a friend to visit in a strange city. I know that may sound lame to some but I know it was that way for me. I tmeant a lot.Everyone was so damn cool and nice. I think I speak for many when I say bravo to all the FCP folks, and specially for the ones I met in VEgas.You guys rock! :club:

the majority of them don't shower. Its gross.
ummm, you were not suppose to disclose that info. :club:
I need to say something for all to hear.The FCP team that was at the WSOP expo are the best. They were slaving away, standing for several hours at a time, running sng's and smiling the whole time.Just incredible. And here's the biggest thing they may not know. There were many in Vegas for the first time, and many all alone there. I know that having that FCP booth to visit made it less lonely, like having a friend to visit in a strange city. I know that may sound lame to some but I know it was that way for me. I tmeant a lot.Everyone was so damn cool and nice. I think I speak for many when I say bravo to all the FCP folks, and specially for the ones I met in VEgas.You guys rock! :club:
i know i wasn't one of the FCP'ers "working" at the booth. But it was a pleasure meeting you. Are you still in L.V.?
i know i wasn't one of the FCP'ers "working" at the booth. But it was a pleasure meeting you. Are you still in L.V.?
I'm still pissed that you beat me in the race out of the $1500 event on Tuesday.(By about 12 seconds.)
I'm still pissed that you beat me in the race out of the $1500 event on Tuesday.(By about 12 seconds.)
if the dude didn't catch a 6 on the flop when i had it all in preflop with AJ vs A6...you woulda won....blame the dealer!
Hey Fids! Great meeting you bro. Sorry no. I left town. Afterthe bust out I was so sick I ran outta there like my asss was on fire! I had plans for the rest of the week with many and feel totally like a loser now, but I can't take it back. Sorry again to everyone. but I just had to leave.There are many reasons actually, work being a major one to be honest, but I really felt like I just had to get out.I want to shout out everyones name, but ..ok, lets see...Daniel (duh), Patty, Matt, Chris, Gov, Bob, You!, oh jeezuz....The tall helper of Gov!, man can't remember her name!...Sorry!, uh....Carol, Darrell, Erik the video guy, Great Dane!, Croc, Mike,...uh....oh crap man. My head is still spinning. Just everyone was just so cool. Hope I somehow get to make it up to a few. Good luck in the M.E. Fids!And thanks again to all the FCP folks. You are all great people. :club:

I'd be in Vegas soaking up all of this cool **** and companionship, save 2 things:1) I'm broke and .50/1.00 excites me and 2) I'm in the military, and they won't let me go.I'd look great in an FCP button-down, though.

I'd be in Vegas soaking up all of this cool **** and companionship, save 2 things:1) I'm broke and .50/1.00 excites me and 2) I'm in the military, and they won't let me go.I'd look great in an FCP button-down, though.
Hey, I play 0.5/1 nl. Don't knock it. lol.Yikes military. I used to be in the Canadian Army Reserves when I was 17. I thought it would be fun. Damn, it wasn't. Most tortuous summer I ever spent. Boot camp sucks. Waking up at 5 or 6 am everyday and either running or doing drills all day. I've never been so tired in my life.
I need to say something for all to hear.The FCP team that was at the WSOP expo are the best. They were slaving away, standing for several hours at a time, running sng's and smiling the whole time.Just incredible.
I second that.