Fcp Compared To Others

Hey, i have played online for quite some time now (mostly on Party Poker) but i am quitting there and am looking for a new place to play, how is FCP in turns of Sit'n'Goes. Also im leaving Party Poker because it just seems that every time someone goes all in with the best hand they lose (20/20 times today) wich im beginning to grow suspicious of, basically my point is, is the software here consistent and shenaniganless?

Hey, i have played online for quite some time now (mostly on Party Poker) but i am quitting there and am looking for a new place to play, how is FCP in turns of Sit'n'Goes. Also im leaving Party Poker because it just seems that every time someone goes all in with the best hand they lose (20/20 times today) wich im beginning to grow suspicious of, basically my point is, is the software here consistent and shenaniganless?
Poker is as poker does.We have Bob which is +EV.
By the sound of things you'll go broke wherever you play.I like FCP so donate here.
is the software here consistent?
It sure is
and shenaniganless?
Hell no. FCP runs mad shenanigans.

All the majors have good software, the problem is the caliber of player...basically decision making. and also NL holdem isnt meant to be a shove in game but late in SnGs thats what they become. You can win money consistantly in SnGs on any site though it just comes down to making proper decisions and bankroll strategy.Not sure if this helps but im getting sick of the "the software is giving out to many bad beats"

I've had small issues with being able to join tables for certain events occasionally, but that was simply a nuisance more than anything else. I've never had issues that COST ME MONEY (game locking up when in a hand, etc), and that's important to me, so I reccomend it.Ray