Louie Anderson penalized for f-bomb.Farha out with a full house vs quads.Also out: Liz Lieu, Keller, Habib, Bonetti, John Phan, Jeff Shulman, The Mouth, Harman, Tilly, Stupak, Esfandiari, and Cloutier.Fidler is doing well, as is Mr. Negreanu.Harry is hanging in there.Now go away again.

im day one chip leader......
Sorry, but you must meet the following criteria to be chip leader at the WSOP1. Must be 21 or older, not your 16-17 year old ass2. Must have $10,000 real money for a buyin3. You must have an IQ higher than William Wallace's post countyou fail on all 3 counts, good day sir.
Sorry, but you must meet the following criteria to be chip leader at the WSOP1. Must be 21 or older, not your 16-17 year old ass2. Must have $10,000 real money for a buyin3. You must have an IQ higher than William Wallace's post countyou fail on all 3 counts, good day sir.
you think your funny?HEADS UP!!!!! right now, fishtank, 100,000!
you think your funny?HEADS UP!!!!! right now, fishtank, 100,000!
Fischman is a douche.You should play at Boyd's site.Oh, wait, he doesn't have one. 'Cause he's a douche too.And so are you.Douche.
a douch whos got more balls heads up then anyone alive!!!
Just wait till he gets out of middle school, then he's really gonna tear it up.You too for that matter, eh?
Louie Anderson penalized for f-bomb.Farha out with a full house vs quads.Also out: Liz Lieu, Keller, Habib, Bonetti, John Phan, Jeff Shulman, The Mouth, Harman, Tilly, Stupak, Esfandiari, and Cloutier.Fidler is doing well, as is Mr. Negreanu.Harry is hanging in there.Now go away again.
Just so you know, I am pretty sure it's day 3 :D but thanks for the condensed version anyway. :club:
he has as many balls as lance armstrong and tom green combined!!
:D
Just so you know, I am pretty sure it's day 3 :D but thanks for the condensed version anyway. :club:
Look at me, I'm like Cardplayer.com.
im older then you faggot....
:D
I think he is older than 17... plus he isnt the breed of ignoramus that puts his birth year in his screen name...
VNHS.
that my sons birther year.....queer
Kids having kids is a real shame.As is poor grammar and spelling. Are we cavemen for godssakes?
that my sons birther year.....queer
which makes it all the more funny that you act the way you do. Honestly, do you have a combover, a mazda miata and a problem with frequenting the college nightclubs.+1
VNHS.Kids having kids is a real shame.As is poor grammar and spelling. Are we cavemen for godssakes?
vnhs