1. no one cares because its your first post and no one knows who you are2. if you're folding AA to a bet on a 974 flop then you're doing something wrong in poker

1. no one cares because its your first post and no one knows who you are2. if you're folding AA to a bet on a 974 flop then you're doing something wrong in poker
yea......you think.....i make more money last night than you have your whole life son!!!
yea......you think.....i make more money last night than you have your whole life son!!!
Please leave. Or say or something that will get you banned.Nevermind. Already done.
if this were true you wouldnt be whining about bad beats, also, for someone to open for 1k in a nl game and it not to be a ridiculous overbet you would have to be playing like $100-$200 nl which I highly doubt you were playing becausse most players at that limit are smart enough to not come on to a forum they've never posted on before and whine to people that dont care, this thread reeks of bullshit
if this were true you wouldnt be whining about bad beats, also, for someone to open for 1k in a nl game and it not to be a ridiculous overbet you would have to be playing like $100-$200 nl which I highly doubt you were playing becausse most players at that limit are smart enough to not come on to a forum they've never posted on before and whine to people that dont care, this thread reeks of bullshit
Scotty has a point. And if you fold AA there, your an idiot, that didnt happen, you making it up and want us to be like "wow what a great play"
youll be playing play money when im done with you!!!!!!!
Let's review the facts.1) You're a dumbass2) You're a dumbass3) You're a dumbass4) You're a dumbass5) You're a dumbass6) You need a blowjob.