What's The Longest You've Run Cold For?

I'm in my fifth year of playing online/bm and in the past 4 years I've tracked my stats and I'm up $9000, $7000, $16,000 and $22,000. I completely understand and expect some variance but I'm down around $1500 for the year. The amount doesn't really bother me but it's the time where I've been ridiculously cold. Has any one gone cold for a full 7-8 months before? I'm just trying to determine how much is my decisions and how much is variance.

i play sngs. but the longest i ran cold for was like 2 months. i re evavluated my play, got better. got second at an mtt. and its been pretty decent since then. but the variance really depends on what you are playing. mtts, sngs, cash all are different,... i think

i just recently broke a cold streak today. It had dated back to april 30th of this year. It was mostly live Sng's that I was playing. I did have a pretty good day in a ring game a few days, but it was nothing major like 300 bucks.

With my ex-wife, 11 years!!!! :club: Poker, about 3 months. Played right, but got *****-slapped by the deck. Finally turnign the corner.

With my ex-wife, 11 years!!!! :club: Poker, about 3 months. Played right, but got *****-slapped by the deck. Finally turnign the corner.
Is that you Norman Chad?
I'll let you know when this is over.
Grinder you are such a pessamist, lol. You dont run bad, you think you do, but its not that bad, come on now, lol.But my longest has been the last month or so, blah.JEFF