Reminder Why I Do Not Live In Vegas

Bob Stupak (Future Lt. Governor?) EliminatedNo Limit Hold'em Main EventJul 30, 2006 / 21:18:37 EDTAfter a flop of AQ5, Bob Stupak was all in against another player. They showed: Bob Stupak Q9Opponent AQThe last two cards were 83, and Stupak's opponent won the pot with two pair (aces and queens). Bob Stupak was eliminated. Mr. Stupak is now free to concentrate on his campaign for the office of Nevada's Lieutenant Governor. Not about poker, but c'mon!!!!!!! Is this the best NV has for a political candidate? Who is he running with?

He's actually an old timer in Vegas, starting with Vegas World back before most of us were alive. Hes been there a while so I would at least think he knows what hes doing
Carefull with your words. I have stayed at the Vegas club back in the day. Not the worst place, the one play chips they gave you for booking a room with them was +EV. The Moon Rock buffett was certainly -EV.
Before you condemn him, maybe check his platforms.
I went to the web site, I read the Vegas Sun, I googled..... What platforms? Looks like a publicity stunt for the Strat!! That is all I see in common with all I found. Any links? Why LT Gov? Who is he running with? Curious because I am considering a move to NV. Maybe Vegas, maybe up north.
I went to the web site, I read the Vegas Sun, I googled..... What platforms? Looks like a publicity stunt for the Strat!! That is all I see in common with all I found. Any links? Why LT Gov? Who is he running with? Curious because I am considering a move to NV. Maybe Vegas, maybe up north.
I believe that in NV they elect Governor and Lt. Gov. on separate tickets, so he's not running with anyone per se, but if he wins the primary he would run with his party's nominee for governor.