Daniel Updates At The Main Event

I just found a new feature on cardplayer.com's chip count pageWhere u can click on the players 'graph' to see their ups and downs in chips, you can just hover above with the mouse and it tells you how long ago that specific players chip stack was updated.Sorry if you all knew this - just letting you know

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do or u dont :club:
Si.
I just found a new feature on cardplayer.com's chip count pageWhere u can click on the players 'graph' to see their ups and downs in chips, you can just hover above with the mouse and it tells you how long ago that specific players chip stack was updated.Sorry if you all knew this - just letting you know
Welcome to the 21st century.
I don't understand why cardplayer doesn't post the real leaderboard... the first place guy has 223k in chips, yet his name is mentioned nowhere.
i agree been looking for the same info cant find it ?
i think some of the ppl here shld work for card player i get faster results here then i do there... :icon_clap:Mg fish who are your sources ? where can i get that info :club:
Thats because we are focused on following one player at this site for the most part. Where as cardplayer is trying to cover over 2,000 people
I don't understand why cardplayer doesn't post the real leaderboard... the first place guy has 223k in chips, yet his name is mentioned nowhere.
pokerwire.com has been doing alright as far as keeping up. check them maybe?
OK Daniel, I will allow the fact that you played in the ME today as an excuse for not showing up for our H/U match.You better win it buddy.PS It was great to meet you Patty at dinner; hope the drunk crazy me at the poker table didn't ruin your fantasy.
No, I loved every minute of it. I never laughed so hard in a long time. You guys are the best! :club:
Thats because we are focused on following one player at this site for the most part. Where as cardplayer is trying to cover over 2,000 people
i guess so ...
Sun Jul 30 22:45:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Takes Down Big OneIn middle position, Daniel Negreanu makes it $800 to go. An opponent behind him then pumps it to $1,900. Negreanu calls. The flop comes 8J10 and Negreanu checks to his opponent who fires $2,200 at the pot. Negreanu then re-raises to $5,500 where upon his opponent moves all-in for a few thousand more. Negreanu calls and turns up Q9 for the nuts while his opponent shows A9. The turn and river fail to improve Negreanu's opponent. Negreanu now sits with $54,000.
that graph said all that.. :club:

Are we talking about the God of Thunder's offspring here?I'm confused. I thought he was a big-time bowler not a poker player.

This Thorrson guy is pissing me off. Runner-runner to knock out someone else. He is running too good.
It'll probably continue for the whole tournament and then he'll win.

From cardplayer:Dannenman EliminatedWith $3,300 in the pot Steve Dannenman's opponent bets $5,000 pre-flop, and Dannenman calls. The flop falls Adiamond6club5spade, and Danneman's opponent moves all-in; covering Dannenman's remaining $8,775. Dannenman calls and reveals JheartJclub. His opponent reveals KclubKspade. The turn is the 9heart, and the river is the 5diamond. Steve Danneman has been eliminated from the main event. How does he think his JJ is good here?

They're still playing right now?
Yup, for another 2 hours and a half.
From cardplayer:Dannenman EliminatedWith $3,300 in the pot Steve Dannenman's opponent bets $5,000 pre-flop, and Dannenman calls. The flop falls Adiamond6club5spade, and Danneman's opponent moves all-in; covering Dannenman's remaining $8,775. Dannenman calls and reveals JheartJclub. His opponent reveals KclubKspade. The turn is the 9heart, and the river is the 5diamond. Steve Danneman has been eliminated from the main event. How does he think his JJ is good here?
Sun Jul 30 23:30:00 PDT 2006Dannenman Makes A Good ReadSteve Dannenman limps from under the gun, a player in middle position raises to $700, the big blind calls, and Dannenman calls. The flop is KJ3, the big blind checks, Dannenman checks, the original raiser bets $1,000, the big blind folds, and Dannenman calls. The turn is the A, Dannenman checks, his opponent bets $3,000, Dannenman folds showing KQ. As his opponent rakes in the chips he shows JJ, and Dannenman says, "That's what I put you on." Dannenman now has $13,600.The same way that he apparently puts this guy on J-J in this hand. If he put him on J-J, then called the flop and folded to the ace that bought him some outs with a better price on the call, then Dannenman is on crack. I don't think he put him on J-J at all.
Yup, for another 2 hours and a half.Sun Jul 30 23:30:00 PDT 2006Dannenman Makes A Good ReadSteve Dannenman limps from under the gun, a player in middle position raises to $700, the big blind calls, and Dannenman calls. The flop is KJ3, the big blind checks, Dannenman checks, the original raiser bets $1,000, the big blind folds, and Dannenman calls. The turn is the A, Dannenman checks, his opponent bets $3,000, Dannenman folds showing KQ. As his opponent rakes in the chips he shows JJ, and Dannenman says, "That's what I put you on." Dannenman now has $13,600.The same way that he apparently puts this guy on J-J in this hand. If he put him on J-J, then called the flop and folded to the ace that bought him some outs with a better price on the call, then Dannenman is on crack. I don't think he put him on J-J at all.
i say great read too stupid to fold