Daniel Updates At The Main Event

did you all know patty is a wicked good dancer?
:club: You are not to bad yourself!
whats patty look like ???
dna...post that pic of me and you looking into the camera. that is a nice pic.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: You are not to bad yourself!dna...post that pic of me and you looking into the camera. that is a nice pic.
i wanna post the dancing pictures! :DChickenPattyVoodooLounge.jpg

nice, kid and fid poker are running well so far in day 1Protege Won't Back DownBrian Fidler raises under the gun to $600 and the player in seat 6 calls from the small blind. The flop is 6spade6diamond5diamond, seat 6 checks and Fidler bets $1,000. Seat 6 then raises to $2,500, Fidler re-raises to $5,000, and seat 6 calls. The turn card is the 10spade, seat 6 checks, Fidler bets $5,000, and seat 6 folds. Fidler now has $32,000. gl to the both of you

OK Daniel, I will allow the fact that you played in the ME today as an excuse for not showing up for our H/U match.You better win it buddy.PS It was great to meet you Patty at dinner; hope the drunk crazy me at the poker table didn't ruin your fantasy.

Yeah, he is in 46th place with $20,500
Thanks Patty. I was to lazy to look at the second page.besides, it is hard to look at more than one page when playing sit n go's.
can any one tell me how many entries into the main event there was ? ty and come on DN final table .. and u kno this mannn.
Lazy.The interweb knows all.

PS Best Buy Sucks.But I have to go there tomorrow to get some blank DVDs.And if Sarah Silverman AND Daniel both swear by Fiji bottled water, I'm in too.

Sun Jul 30 22:45:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Takes Down Big OneIn middle position, Daniel Negreanu makes it $800 to go. An opponent behind him then pumps it to $1,900. Negreanu calls. The flop comes 8J10 and Negreanu checks to his opponent who fires $2,200 at the pot. Negreanu then re-raises to $5,500 where upon his opponent moves all-in for a few thousand more. Negreanu calls and turns up Q9 for the nuts while his opponent shows A9. The turn and river fail to improve Negreanu's opponent. Negreanu now sits with $54,000.

i think some of the ppl here shld work for card player i get faster results here then i do there... :club:
Technically I do, but I don't do crap really.Their coverage has been less than exemplar this Series.