I had Q J, Q J J comes on the flop. I don't remember the exact betting sequence. I have a fullhouse. He goes all in. Less chips than me. I call. J comes on the river. He had a Q.We split the pot. I don't usually get mad at river beats. But that one hurt.

???Wait, you had QJFlopQJJ (giving you Jacks full of Queens and him 2 pair, queens and jacks).Turn? we dont' konw but obviously not an issue.River is a J. That gives him Jacks full of queens... BUT YOU NOW HAVE FOUR JACKS!).If you mistyped and the river came a Q then yeah it was a split. :D

that's not a bad beat if you split the pot, now if you would have lost it, that would have been a different story, for instance he held KQ and it was running k's. That was the only Q left in the deck, but at least you didn't lose the pot.Now what upset me was when I went over the top of someone and got called with 22 against my AA, of course he would spike the 2 on the river and knock me out. *sigh. How anybody makes this call is beyond me, he's at best a slight favorite no matter what I hold and a 4-1 dog at worst. This was actually early in the tournament and we both had a decent amount of chips.

I see what you are saying about splitting. But I would of knocked him out. That was the part that sucked. And I knew I had him, so it really hit me. Usually I don't worry to much, because not to many times are you for sure they can't beat ya.