Was The Moonlanding Rigged?

yes or no  

33 members have voted

1. 1. was it?

• yes
    • no

alright wingmaster, stop it. ok? give it a rest you are being a moron. did you not read longliveyorkes post?
Longlive doesn't really have any point. He uses spooky mysticism and talk of black magic, and other nutty things, just to scare you into listening to him. Logic? Math? Oooowwwww. One time he tried to use "math" to prove that a feeling I had wasn't the right play. Nice try, Mysterio, but that garbage doesn't work on us down in the South.
But they did back then?
I cant believe I have to explain this. We do not have any current OPERATIONAL spacecraft that can go that far. In case you missed it, the Apoloo program ended long ago. And The Shuttle can NOT travel as far as the Apollo program did. They're just totally different spacecraft. The Shuttle is extremely heavy by comparison and is built to carry large payloads into space. The reusability of the Shuttle only makes it worse. Contrary to what you saw in Armageddon, the Shuttle just cant go that far.NASA could of course always go back to the Apollo program. However, this is NOT FREE and would cost a great deal of money that NASA doesnt have (they've been getting budget cuts for years). Cosidering the benifit (or lack of) and the cost, NASA has chosen not to go back to the Moon.
Meh, it comes down to whether you to trust the governemnt (lol). No doubt the motive was there. Our enemies, the russians, were beating us in the space race. First man made satellite in earth's orbit, first man in space, first man to orbit the earth, first space walk, yada yada. They were beating us. A staged moon mission would allow a flood of money to NASA and dishearten the Russians, especially when as hard as they tried, they couldn't find a way to get man to the moon.The way I undersatnd it, the main debate is over the Van Allen Radiation Belts. To some researchers, there is too much radiation through this area for any human to pass through without immediate health complications, if not death. The government says no, that's not the case. And as you can see, the astronauts are all fine as far as we can tell. So which is it?That, coupled with the film footage that shows one of the astronaut's actually faking how far away from the Earth they truly were by attempting to make the Earth seem much smaller than it really was.
You're a fuking moron. For one thing, Amatuer Radio enthusiats, with the right sort of equipment, can monitor transmission from the space shuttle, to earth. it's a little sub set of an already rather nerdy passtime. You have to keep moving yoru antenna and what ever, to keep monitoring the craft, when it's on yoru side of the planet ( and if you get lucky, you can get waves that have bounced off the atmostphere, or what ever.. I don't know THat much about it, my dad's big into HAM radio) Anyway, as you can imagine the moon landing attracted a great deal of attention from HAM radio oporatiors, who monitored the whole flight, from take off, to landing back on earth. SOMETHING went to the moon, took back off, and landed home. Sure, it may have been an unmanned flight that landed on the moon, beamed pre recorded transmissions from the moon. But if they could fly unmanned moon flights, why not manned ones? People who think we didn't land on the moon are just fuking stupid, and they are the same people who buy into the loose change documentary. Check yourself into a fuking hostpital, you're ape sht nuts.
You're a fuking moron. For one thing, Amatuer Radio enthusiats, with the right sort of equipment, can monitor transmission from the space shuttle, to earth. it's a little sub set of an already rather nerdy passtime. You have to keep moving yoru antenna and what ever, to keep monitoring the craft, when it's on yoru side of the planet ( and if you get lucky, you can get waves that have bounced off the atmostphere, or what ever.. I don't know THat much about it, my dad's big into HAM radio) Anyway, as you can imagine the moon landing attracted a great deal of attention from HAM radio oporatiors, who monitored the whole flight, from take off, to landing back on earth. SOMETHING went to the moon, took back off, and landed home. Sure, it may have been an unmanned flight that landed on the moon, beamed pre recorded transmissions from the moon. But if they could fly unmanned moon flights, why not manned ones? People who think we didn't land on the moon are just fuking stupid, and they are the same people who buy into the loose change documentary. Check yourself into a fuking hostpital, you're ape sht nuts.
My father.

I never said i was convinced the moon landing was faked, I want to hear other opinions on the astronaut clip first. And for the record, I've called two things a conspiracy. 911, and the moon landing (but not really).

Good, would have been too creepy otherwise. I'll tell you my discovering of my Dad's amputee fetish some time. Pretty funny
I imagine it's more funny because you'd rather find it funny than become asexual.
I imagine it's more funny because you'd rather find it funny than become asexual.
well, it was disturbing to find out when you're 16... makes you view your parents more as flawed human beings than anything else. I've told the story a bunch, and the crap I got for it in college kinda desensitized me to the issue.
No I didn't know that. I was only a kid who so dreamed of being an astronaut that I went to Space Camp twice. My knowledge only adds to my questions.
You went to Space Camp twice, yet you don't know how many times we landed on the moon?
I think this is the only key post in this thread.
Hanguk brings TEH TRUTH~!!!1!!