Outing The Joke Accounts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Damon
A few months back when there was the "Best Joke Account" thread I almost lost my job because I was laughing so hard at work at the liberal sprinklings of "Matt Damon," in the thread and the dumb look on that marianette's (sp?) face. Turns out, I got fired a few months after =D.
I'm an idiot.
Wait, I thought that wasn't so much a joke account as a shared account. I was still under the impression that there was a different guy other than you that used to tell funny stories about his flaming uncle.Is that you? Are you holding out on the Birdcage stories on me?
Wait, I thought that wasn't so much a joke account as a shared account. I was still under the impression that there was a different guy other than you that used to tell funny stories about his flaming uncle.Is that you? Are you holding out on the Birdcage stories on me?
First off, that made me laugh.Secondly, I just wanted to post with both accounts back to back.Wang
I am:Grammar PoliceMike_JonesEnzyteBobCookie MonsterSatanThe AntichristThe SwedishReanece JuttanSparticusArnold SchwarzeneggarBob BarkerbloodninjaMikey the ChimpDee DeeGeorge TaylorI have a lot of time on my hands.
"actions speak louder than words" :club:
I have a lot more than that now.I'll leave you to your own devices to figure out which ones are me.
So, you need an indie e-mail account for each one, right? You really do have a lot of time.