Outing The Joke Accounts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those who rely on using an account for a joke are those who can't think for themselves and don't believe in the revolution. It is though who believe in revolution that are able to shed their bourgeios selves and become true communists and join in to create a true utopian society that is devoid of capitalism

those who rely on using an account for a joke are those who can't think for themselves and don't believe in the revolution. It is though who believe in revolution that are able to shed their bourgeios selves and become true communists and join in to create a true utopian society that is devoid of capitalism
Okay, I laughed.
I laughed
Well, you know. We can't have sex because of pillowpants
I didn't laugh. vagina trolls are a serious problem.
I laughedI didn't laugh. vagina trolls are a serious problem.
Well once she turns 21, she will pee it out and we will have sex then.
William Wallace
Gee....I wonder
haha im behind PokerZealot. i spent a lot of time posting high under that account. i had too much fun with it. spademan said my first post under that account was his favorite post ever so thats pretty good.
I believed this one for sure. I even wrote him a nice poem...CHYEA! I now think CUin4yrs is a joke account as well.
I am:Grammar PoliceMike_JonesEnzyteBobCookie MonsterSatanThe AntichristThe SwedishReanece JuttanSparticusArnold SchwarzeneggarBob BarkerbloodninjaMikey the ChimpDee DeeGeorge TaylorI have a lot of time on my hands.
You know what the most embarrassing thing about this is? Only one of your fifteen accounts was even remotely funny.
You know what the most embarrassing thing about this is? Only one of your fifteen accounts was even remotely funny.
I dunno about that...I wouldn't say all of 'em were bad. Each one had one little nugget here and there. I love Grammar Police, that's my favorite by far. All the other ones should stay at their one gimmick post...although George Taylor was the best random one on that list...Damn Dirty Apes...that still makes me chuckle
I dunno about that...I wouldn't say all of 'em were bad. Each one had one little nugget here and there. I love Grammar Police, that's my favorite by far. All the other ones should stay at their one gimmick post...although George Taylor was the best random one on that list...Damn Dirty Apes...that still makes me chuckle
I'll give him the George Taylor one, and I think I remember being mildly amused at one Bob Barker post in spite of it's predictability. However, Mikey the Chimp was one of the stupidest things I've seen on this forum in some time, and he just wouldn't let it go. The Grammar Police account was good at first, but it really lost it's novelty when he started making typos. The rest of the accounts don't even deserve mention.
I'll give him the George Taylor one, and I think I remember being mildly amused at one Bob Barker post in spite of it's predictability. However, Mikey the Chimp was one of the stupidest things I've seen on this forum in some time, and he just wouldn't let it go. The Grammar Police account was good at first, but it really lost it's novelty when he started making typos. The rest of the accounts don't even deserve mention.
admittedly, I haven't even seen the rest of the acounts posts, so I can't comment on their posts. Mikey the Chimp however, I disagree with you. MTC was a great one or two time thing. I don't think he deserved his own Myspace page, but shoot, I don't deserve my own myspace page either.