• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not him either:BrettandNikwithBradAnthonyandLancei.jpgAnd totally not the sheep, though she was hot:NikTonguesthesheepVoodooLounge.jpgIt's not this guy either, as much as I adore him:RenNiktrytocheerupMichael.jpgOh, here he is, my husband actually:DanielDaveNikVoodooLounge.jpgGo ahead and flame away if it makes you feel better. I love my life.

Not him either:BrettandNikwithBradAnthonyandLancei.jpgAnd totally not the sheep, though she was hot:NikTonguesthesheepVoodooLounge.jpgIt's not this guy either, as much as I adore him:RenNiktrytocheerupMichael.jpgOh, here he is, my husband actually:DanielDaveNikVoodooLounge.jpgGo ahead and flame away if it makes you feel better. I love my life.
I bet you love your life. All 12,300+ Posts of it. Is that the life you speak of?

I thought the sheep was a he. Otherwise I too would have engaged in lewd behavior with aforementioned beast.rchang is just mad because he had bound feet as a child.

"Your = Possession""You're = Contraction of You are (Which is the one you meant to use.)Make sure you know how to use the correct forms of "your" when you call someone an idiot. IDIOT.wow nicky you're fugly.i'd rather beat off to kathy liebert instead of you.
[rolls eyes]You're in the minority with that opinion. I would trade a Clonie Gowen, a Jennifer Aniston, a sheep, and a player to be named later for one Nikki.

rchang, it's been almost 10 minutes.Did you use up all that wit of yours already?BTW I came 4 times already just during this thread.

I bet you love your life. All 12,300+ Posts of it. Is that the life you speak of?
Yep, that life. It's fantastic. In those 12,000 posts I've made some of the best friends I've ever had. You can hate all you want, and I will not love it any less? What is your motivation for insulting me and my friends? Does it make you feel big and powerful? I really want to know. BTW, the club was the VooDoo lounge and you just called DN fat, old, or ugly. Which one was directed at him?
I thought the sheep was a he. Otherwise I too would have engaged in lewd behavior with aforementioned beast.rchang is just mad because he had bound feet as a child.
Oh, yeah, feet binding can turn a person into a real bitch! Well, I totally get it now. Thank you Ben. The sheep was a girl. She had on garters. She may have been a transexual, but we would still call her "she" then.
[rolls eyes]You're in the minority with that opinion. I would trade a Clonie Gowen, a Jennifer Aniston, a sheep, and a player to be named later for one Nikki.
I'm not naming any names, but some of us might keep the sheep.
Do you realize that you're making fun of someone for posting on a poker forum ON A POKER FORUM!!! If she has no life, then neither do you!! You've just started that no life more recently!! DOINK!
Hey, I got a great idea! Why don't I get on the boards and take on the whole fcpha by myself! This should be fun, and I should be able to come out of this with my testicles still intact!
You're delusional.
Do you realize that you're making fun of someone for posting on a poker forum ON A POKER FORUM!!! If she has no life, then neither do you!! You've just started that no life more recently!! DOINK!
I like your logic Spock.
Hey Daniel,I know your style is to have fun and talk a lot at the table, and because of that you probably have a good chance at being on the ESPN table again for day 1(not sure which day is Hellmuth's since he'd be the one I'm sure they'd cover this year over anyone), but maybe you should try to keep a low profile and focus more on getting some chips tomorrow rather than having fun or entertaining us on tv.We know you take it seriously and like having fun, but only one day a year you get to play day 1 of the big one, and we want you to get out of day 1 with some chips. We all want you to win, and that means taking it seriously.All I'm saying, and hopefully I speak for the forum, is that you should be all business tomorrow, no goofing around. Get some chips and then you can do what you want with them. Maybe you are good enough to do both, but I think you understand the point I'm trying to get across.Anyway, good luck Daniel. Anyone else should post any last minute thoughts or ideas for Daniel that he should try to remember before he starts tomorrow.
Nice.
"Your = Possession""You're = Contraction of You are (Which is the one you meant to use.)Make sure you know how to use the correct forms of "your" when you call someone an idiot. IDIOT.wow nicky you're fugly.i'd rather beat off to kathy liebert instead of you.
wow...you just picked a fight with like 30 of the top 40 posters in this place, including three mods. Good luck with that.
...Remind me not to piss off any army members...
we don't venture out much, but if you get into it with one of us, it's on with all of us.