I hung out with both of them in Vegas.Obviously you're in your Mom's basement, STILL masturbating furiously. Alone.At least your tears prevent real chafing.One more time, big boy...
I'm not the one with over 2,000 posts in a poker forum. LOL
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the one with over 2,000 posts in a poker forum. LOL
Oh darn, ya got me...G1.StillLaughingAtYou.
Well couldn't you just crop yourself out of both the pictures?You could have done both of us a favor.
don't be hatin'
Oh darn, ya got me...G1.StillLaughingAtYou.
He's a sharp one eh? Real original. Kathy Liebert reference and then a post count insult. Nothing like that has ever been posted before.
He's a sharp one eh? Real original. Kathy Liebert reference and then a post count insult. Nothing like that has ever been posted before.
He's just mad 'cause he ain't got no pics to share 'cause he ain't got no friends to hold his Fisher-Price camera...And FYI, I have a high post count thanks to asshats like you, rchang... JS.
Well I just thought I would use an insult that all you idiots could refer to and wasn't too hard to understand since barely any of you can use proper grammar correctly.BTW, Do you have a boyfriend Nikki ? I'd be shocked if you said NO.(SW)
Kathy-Liebert.jpg
So it's a heads-up match?
BTW, Do you have a boyfriend Nikki ? I'd be shocked if you said NO.(SW)
Wow, you just got even dumber.
Well I just thought I would use an insult that all you idiots could refer to and wasn't too hard to understand since barely any of you can use proper grammar correctly.BTW, Do you have a boyfriend Nikki ? I'd be shocked if you said NO.(SW)
U R witte
remember the terms of your agreement to post on the forums....be nice to everyone
This one isn't him:TheresaStanNikNormVoodooLounge.jpgThis one isn't him:BradgrabsNikstitsVoodooLounge.jpgThis one isn't her:NikdancingwithPattyVoodooLounge.jpgNot her either:NiksuckingDaniellesnippleVoodooLoun.jpg
This one isn't him:TheresaStanNikNormVoodooLounge.jpgThis one isn't him:BradgrabsNikstitsVoodooLounge.jpgThis one isn't her:NikdancingwithPattyVoodooLounge.jpgNot her either:NiksuckingDaniellesnippleVoodooLoun.jpg
HOLY SH*T! Where the f*uck do you go clubbing? Everyone in those pictures are FAT, OLD, and UGLY. WOW. Is that what you called fun? AHHA Look at that old guy in the first picture, I bet he's next to get a shot off your tummy. Do you feel like some hot sh*t with that fat guy who thinks he's the sh*t in the first picture? Wow I got a good laugh today. Keep em coming.
Geez I thought you were quicker than that, don't you know why its ironic that I called you a chink?
'Cause ree ahh re-rated?
Geez I thought you were quicker than that, don't you know why its ironic that I called you a chink?
Hey Webster, you're missing an apostrophe in that "its".