Wow, interesting reaction from the forum. Kind of turned the wrong direction though.The post was not meant to try and tell Daniel that he plays wrong by being talkative or anything like that. It was more to say good luck and that we hope he does well, and just to be focused and remember that this is the one tournament of the year worth taking a little more serious than the rest. There are 1000s of people playing this year that want to make sure they have a good time since they won't get there again. Daniel is not one of them, and this tournament is (I would think) his main hope as a poker professional to do well in.I don't post here often, but I've browsed through the forum every once and a while. You guys should focus less on attacking people for benign comments and instead post something that adds to the discussion. Probably why I don't post here often. Most of you seem to be pretty young anyway, so it's alright.Anyway, good luck Daniel.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, interesting reaction from the forum. Kind of turned the wrong direction though.The post was not meant to try and tell Daniel that he plays wrong by being talkative or anything like that. It was more to say good luck and that we hope he does well, and just to be focused and remember that this is the one tournament of the year worth taking a little more serious than the rest. There are 1000s of people playing this year that want to make sure they have a good time since they won't get there again. Daniel is not one of them, and this tournament is (I would think) his main hope as a poker professional to do well in.I don't post here often, but I've browsed through the forum every once and a while. You guys should focus less on attacking people for benign comments and instead post something that adds to the discussion. Probably why I don't post here often. Most of you seem to be pretty young anyway, so it's alright.Anyway, good luck Daniel.
Better luck next time man, 'cause you're way off this time.
Wow, interesting reaction from the forum. Kind of turned the wrong direction though. Most of you seem to be pretty young anyway, so it's alright.Anyway, good luck Daniel.
Compared to Doyle, maybe.
hey man, i know you made the post with the best of intentions and i was just trying to make a subtle point and have a little fun at the same time. you can be sure that DN will take this seriously (the ME, not the post). it just comes off as a little odd for a random person (no offense) to offer advice to DN telling him, effectively, to smarten up. wishing him well is one (good) thing, but to imply that you know how he should change in order to be successful, or even that he should change in any way, when he is doing just fine as it is, is a bit presumptuous. yes, you are new here, and i am happy that new people choose to get involved, but if you read more and watched a few blogs before you post something so outrageous, you would see that DN very recently made a blog telling everyone to get off his case. it's his money and he doesn't need any advice. that said, i hope you stick around and figure out how to not get flamed extensively (it is possible).
hey man, i know you made the post with the best of intentions and i was just trying to make a subtle point and have a little fun at the same time. you can be sure that DN will take this seriously (the ME, not the post). it just comes off as a little odd for a random person (no offense) to offer advice to DN telling him, effectively, to smarten up. wishing him well is one (good) thing, but to imply that you know how he should change in order to be successful, or even that he should change in any way, when he is doing just fine as it is, is a bit presumptuous. yes, you are new here, and i am happy that new people choose to get involved, but if you read more and watched a few blogs before you post something so outrageous, you would see that DN very recently made a blog telling everyone to get off his case. it's his money and he doesn't need any advice. that said, i hope you stick around and figure out how to not get flamed extensively (it is possible).
I'm glad to see someone is capable of responding without acting immature. I see your point. I'm not exactly new here, and I probably am one of the earlier people to start reading this blog (read from the beginning, joined later). I have actually played with Daniel before and despite what most of you might think about how he plays, I'd say he is more focused and serious than watching on tv might have you think, especially when he's involved in a hand (that matters, not in the lower limit cash games where he goofs around obviously).I have followed Daniel's main event results the last few years, and thought it might be interesting to see how he would do if he avoided the cameras (on day 1) and just focused on getting to day 2, where I think his style will begin to have an advantage. After that he can do whatever he wants. If you don't understand what I mean, then that's fine....not trying to make a case for anything. I really only wanted to say that we are pulling for Daniel to do well because I think he is a good guy and deserves to do well.
I'm glad to see someone is capable of responding without acting immature. I see your point. I'm not exactly new here, and I probably am one of the earlier people to start reading this blog (read from the beginning, joined later). I have actually played with Daniel before and despite what most of you might think about how he plays, I'd say he is more focused and serious than watching on tv might have you think, especially when he's involved in a hand (that matters, not in the lower limit cash games where he goofs around obviously).I have followed Daniel's main event results the last few years, and thought it might be interesting to see how he would do if he avoided the cameras (on day 1) and just focused on getting to day 2, where I think his style will begin to have an advantage. After that he can do whatever he wants. If you don't understand what I mean, then that's fine....not trying to make a case for anything. I really only wanted to say that we are pulling for Daniel to do well because I think he is a good guy and deserves to do well.
We all appreciate your humility.Thank you.
"Your = Possession""You're = Contraction of You are (Which is the one you meant to use.)Make sure you know how to use the correct forms of "your" when you call someone an idiot. IDIOT.wow nicky you're fugly.i'd rather beat off to kathy liebert instead of you.
If KFL floats your boat, there's no shame in that but the fact that you have no idea how to actually act around a real live beautiful, amazing, joyful, exciting woman is really just sad for you. Perhaps less time beating off to Kathy and more time honing your social skills would be in order.
[rolls eyes]You're in the minority with that opinion. I would trade a Clonie Gowen, a Jennifer Aniston, a sheep, and a player to be named later for one Nikki.
I'll do you one better, Dave. I'll trade all of that and your left nut for Nik. :club:
DN in Aqua:SAMandDNandNik.jpg
who's the stud in black!
[rolls eyes]You're in the minority with that opinion. I would trade a Clonie Gowen, a Jennifer Aniston, a sheep, and a player to be named later for one Nikki.
I totaly agree (except for the Jennifer part.)
HOLY SH*T! Where the f*uck do you go clubbing? Everyone in those pictures are FAT, OLD, and UGLY. WOW. Is that what you called fun? AHHA Look at that old guy in the first picture, I bet he's next to get a shot off your tummy. Do you feel like some hot sh*t with that fat guy who thinks he's the sh*t in the first picture? Wow I got a good laugh today. Keep em coming.
that's no way to talk about jeffrey!
who's the stud in black!I totaly agree (except for the Jennifer part.)
I predict you have heart failure in the next two weeks due to you being extremely obese. YOU FAT ****. BUAHAHAHAH. Im so mean.
I predict you have heart failure in the next two weeks due to you being extremely obese. YOU FAT ****. BUAHAHAHAH. Im so mean.
at least you're smart enough to not post your location in your profile.this is not going to be pretty.
Yeah great post, this will probably get him focused. If it wasn't for your post he'd just donk away his entire stack while making silly jokes and trying to get on tv. If Daniel makes the final table he owes it all to you.Fantastic post, douchebag.
I'd read the rest but I'm pretty sure this covers it best.
I toss my dad's salad
gross, dude.btw, know your roll and place here.
I'm not the one with over 2,000 posts in a poker forum. LOL
you have ~82 in 8 days or so.you're on your way.Do you ever post anything worth reading, though?
I'd read the rest but I'm pretty sure this covers it best.gross, dude.btw, know your roll and place here.you have ~82 in 8 days or so.you're on your way.Do you ever post anything worth reading, though?
stfu. no i don't.
stfu. no i don't.
no matter how much time Nikki or I or anyone else wastes posting here; it's not nearly as pathetic as your unwanted ass posting even one more time.you won't be around under your current profile in 2 months, anyway.you are forever a loser here and will never be able to overcome it.I suggest you move on and try elsewhere.Maybe learn that negative attention is not worth it.
no matter how much time Nikki or I or anyone else wastes posting here; it's not nearly as pathetic as your unwanted ass posting even one more time.you won't be around under your current profile in 2 months, anyway.you are forever a loser here and will never be able to overcome it.I suggest you move on and try elsewhere.Maybe learn that negative attention is not worth it.
Wow, you actually think I want approval from my peers in a poker forun?Oh my ****ing GOD ! Oh look I can't make any NICE LITTLE FRIENDS IN A POKER FORUM. Wow, you're stupid. If I actually cared about the negative attention I would obviously be fake, since it's so easy to be nice online. Nearly everyone is a **** in this forum, any new topic at least 10 sarcastic idiot posts are added. So I don't so the big deal with my negative posts. So many people are negative, sarcastic, and constant sh*t talkers here, so whats your gripe bro.

Wow, I read the whole thing. Why be such an asshole ? You probably don't talk back to daddy like that (cause his dicks in your mouth)

Wow, you actually think I want approval from my peers in a poker forun?Oh my ****ing GOD ! Oh look I can't make any NICE LITTLE FRIENDS IN A POKER FORUM. Wow, you're stupid. If I actually cared about the negative attention I would obviously be fake, since it's so easy to be nice online. Nearly everyone is a **** in this forum, any new topic at least 10 sarcastic idiot posts are added. So I don't so the big deal with my negative posts. So many people are negative, sarcastic, and constant sh*t talkers here, so whats your gripe bro.
kill_yourself.jpg
Hey Daniel,I know your style is to have fun and talk a lot at the table, and because of that you probably have a good chance at being on the ESPN table again for day 1(not sure which day is Hellmuth's since he'd be the one I'm sure they'd cover this year over anyone), but maybe you should try to keep a low profile and focus more on getting some chips tomorrow rather than having fun or entertaining us on tv.We know you take it seriously and like having fun, but only one day a year you get to play day 1 of the big one, and we want you to get out of day 1 with some chips. We all want you to win, and that means taking it seriously.All I'm saying, and hopefully I speak for the forum, is that you should be all business tomorrow, no goofing around. Get some chips and then you can do what you want with them. Maybe you are good enough to do both, but I think you understand the point I'm trying to get across.Anyway, good luck Daniel. Anyone else should post any last minute thoughts or ideas for Daniel that he should try to remember before he starts tomorrow.edit: You guys all really took this post the wrong way. I responded around post reply 76, and don't feel the need to repeat it here. I think the members of this forum focus more on attacking people for benign comments than on legitimately adding something to a discussion. My point was to say good luck to Daniel, and to point out that this is the one tournament of the year that someone like Daniel could take "more" seriously than the others. It doesn't mean not to talk or have fun. Anyway, I remember now why I don't post here often, so good luck Daniel, and I hope your forum members grow up a little, since it is pretty sad overall.
Heres the thing:Daniel has made MILLIONS of dollars playing poker. I think he has a little better idea of how to best get his opponents chips than you do. You have 14 to many posts to think that you wouldnt get flamed for making a topic like this.