Where Can I Find Soft Games?

According to another thread, it's where ever 90% of TV pro's are playing... :club:

At that limit, assuming you know what you're doing, it should not matter which site you play at.With that said, just go with the site that has the best bonus/rakeback.

In my experience, Pacific is the softest site on the net, even more than Party. You could also try WPEX, it charges no rake, which is a huge deal, especially at lower stakes.

Softest sites at those limits is probably something like (in order):PacificBoDog (not for Canadians though)PartyStarsPoker Network (pokerroom, FCP, hollywood).But in terms of maximizing your win rate, you want to do it with bonuses/rakeback. Check out bonuswhores.com - they have the bonuses, but also a Game Quality grid you should check out.meh, i'm feeling generous:http://www.bonuswhores.com/site-utilities/...uality-grid.php- make sure you check that it has decent availability as well.

your joking right? i've played at TONS of sites, and none were as tight as absolute.
no question, one of the tightest. in terms of overall profit, one of the better ones though if you're playing even 0.5/1 or higher, due to RB+bonus.

At .25/.50 the difference between sites is going to be negligible. Play somewhere you can get rakeback.

Pacific is the softest site on the net, and it's not close. As a result, your swings are going to be pretty sick, though.Here's a table I was playing at yesterday during the day:pacificissoftww9.png

your joking right? i've played at TONS of sites, and none were as tight as absolute.
They do have some good shorthanded games though.

Everest is pretty soft. Smaller, very international, site, but it only has hold 'em. The micro limit games are filled with guys who call too much (including myself when I simply can't believe a guy would play a 3-7 in that spot). If you make a hand, you'll more than likely get paid off. But at the same time, beware that most of the players will chase cards right to their gave. That means it's your grave if they make their hand.

yeah, very tight=verry profitable if you=aggressive
eh, that takes a better poker player. That can be agressive, but know when to get away from hands. Playing vs loose/weak players where you can just play ABC poker and win are probably the softest games.I'm not really sure where they are located besides party, cause I havn't played pacific or absolute, but I do know from experence that players Pokerroom (FCP) and Full Tilt aren't throwing away as much money.
In my experience, Pacific is the softest site on the net, even more than Party. You could also try WPEX, it charges no rake, which is a huge deal, especially at lower stakes.
I'd say Pacific and Bodog
Toughest site on the internet, DO NOT GO THERE AND PLAY, REPEAT DO NOT GO THERE AND PLAY!!!

Bonus and rakeback are the only things that should matter when you play that low.I dont think absolute is ideal for someone playing in the .25/.50 range. It's more appropriate for 1/2 through 5/10. You'd be better off doing the party and empire sign up (or reload bonuses). If you've already done all the sign up bonuses for those sites, wpex and absolute are probably the next best alternative. If you sign up through absolute, i'd appreciate it if you would use the link in my signature. PM if you have any questions.