5 Random Good Beers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in no particular order, all though urquell is my fav- San miguel- Budweiser (not the american)- Heineken- Urquell- Kronenbourgno one can touch europe when it comes to making beer

I can't let a beer thread go without giving props to Kronenbourg, or Tuborg. Also good call on the Stella.
Kronenbourg got an honourable mention. It is a wicked beer.I completely forgot about Fat Tire. That could make a case for the top 5.Props to royal for the Boddingtons call. That stuff is good.Tonight I have been hitting Big Rock Grasshopper, and it has treated me well.Jerry, are you referring to Pilsner Urquel?
A ice cold 20 oz. Bass draught. (just not the same out of the bottle)Guinness
only had bass from bottle. dont like it but maybe ill try it.love guinness. love half n half's more though. that's harp with guinness on top
Sierra Nevada Pale AleMagic Hat #9A ice cold 20 oz. Bass draught. (just not the same out of the bottle)GuinnessHoney Brown (hidden gem)EDIT*** .. Costa Rica's Imperial!! Pura Vida!
I second Imperial beer. I was there in June and drank it all the time. nothing like paying less than a dollar for a good beer!
Sierra Nevada Pale AleMagic Hat #9A ice cold 20 oz. Bass draught. (just not the same out of the bottle)
I love hoppy beers so much it must be a genetic trait. They have this beer around here with a red cover called Hopfest that is spectacular. Also, Dogfish 60-minute IPA is the ****, 90-minute IPA is way too expensive but even better. Rogue Pale Ale or Rogue anything is also very good. They have this beer place in DC that serves over 300 beers and they give you the list by country, there are soo many good beers in the world that you guys have yet to mention. Not bashing Dos Equis or Stella Artois, but they aren't quite "random" enough, at least around where I live, to be on a list of 5 random good beers. I do like them both very much however, but not as much as my hoppy beers.

1)Lord Chesterfield Ale by Yuengling Brewery, Pottsville, Pennsylvania2)Morningwood Wheat from Pug Ryan's Steakhouse and Brewery in Dillon Colorado3)Grimbergen Blonde by Brasserie Union Brewery in Belgium4)Christian Schmidt's of Philadelphia. (No longer in business, but awesome quaffing beer)5)Heilmanns's Old Style. Whenever I visit my friends in Hayward Wisconsin, it's go time!

Yuengling Lager I can't believe I forgot that. I have no idea if you can get it anywhere, but it seemed to be the local beer from Pittsburgh... it was amazing...Honorable mention to Moosehead!- Zach

I like Afflingem (Belgium).I can do a Tsing Tsao or a Red Stripe too.
I :club: Nikki.======I had Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar last night. Similar to Rolling Rock, but cheaper.
I love hoppy beers so much it must be a genetic trait. They have this beer around here with a red cover called Hopfest that is spectacular. Also, Dogfish 60-minute IPA is the ****, 90-minute IPA is way too expensive but even better. Rogue Pale Ale or Rogue anything is also very good. They have this beer place in DC that serves over 300 beers and they give you the list by country, there are soo many good beers in the world that you guys have yet to mention. Not bashing Dos Equis or Stella Artois, but they aren't quite "random" enough, at least around where I live, to be on a list of 5 random good beers. I do like them both very much however, but not as much as my hoppy beers.
Oh man if you are ever in Canada you have to try something called HopHead. It is made by Tree Brewing. It is extremely hoppy. We have a few other good I.P.A.s up here as well.