You have position on Doyle Brunson - he goes all in on the turn and you have him coveredYou have a draw but you know that if you knock Doyle out you will automatically be on ESPN as the guy who knocked out Texas DollyWhat would you call with?A. Flush DrawB. Open ended staight drawC. Pocket 2'sD. Bottom PairE. An AceF. F-uck it there's gotta be some card in the deck that makes me a winner

You have position on Doyle Brunson - he goes all in on the turn and you have him coveredYou have a draw but you know that if you knock Doyle out you will automatically be on ESPN as the guy who knocked out Texas DollyWhat would you call with?A. Flush DrawB. Open ended staight drawC. Pocket 2'sD. Bottom PairE. An AceF. F-uck it there's gotta be some card in the deck that makes me a winner
I'd go with F....why not?

If He's all in on the turn then my flush draw just went from 2-1 to 4-1, and my straght draw is, 7-1 or worse. Since I dont want to be on TV as the guy who doubled up dolly, I would fold unless my M was so low I have to call. Pot odds need to be very high, with lots of dead money in there (no other players in the hand). Position means nothin with the all in, but if you have 2nd pair he might be playing that you are on draw and he has nothing (his all in was when the turn card was no help to the straight or flush drawing hand)....you need to decide correctly because losing is dying...on TV or not.So to answer your question, with the above circs, I would say middle pair or flush draw.

Are you guys kidding me??Phil Hellmuth would never call with only a draw!! (and he gets to be on ESPN anyway) :club:

8 of 10 people who replied before me have 25 posts or less... i know im kinda new but this wave of n00bs is pissing me off.
Just to piss you off more "old timer". LOL
He called me with.....JACK HIGH!!! JACK HIGH!!!
F.UCK YOU god damn. i wanted a picture of ellix in my avatar so bad but the damn pixel size blew *** and wouldnt let me so i gave up. damn you
If He's all in on the turn then my flush draw just went from 2-1 to 4-1, and my straght draw is, 7-1 or worse. Since I dont want to be on TV as the guy who doubled up dolly, I would fold unless my M was so low I have to call. Pot odds need to be very high, with lots of dead money in there (no other players in the hand). Position means nothin with the all in, but if you have 2nd pair he might be playing that you are on draw and he has nothing (his all in was when the turn card was no help to the straight or flush drawing hand)....you need to decide correctly because losing is dying...on TV or not.So to answer your question, with the above circs, I would say middle pair or flush draw.
Wow...this guy is so new he still posts thoughtful, relevent replies to threads in general.. What is this forum coming to?! That said, very refreshing...nh sir! :club::D