what is sklansky trying to tell me?

Ok I got my "The Theory of Poker" book by David Sklansky in the mail today from Pokerstars FPP Store.On the cover there is a personalized message that has my name then it says three words with an exclamation mark at end, then signed David Sklansky.I cant make out what these 3 words are, something like "Beat Poker Hard" or something.I am sure he probably writes the same thing in all these books. Anyone have any ideas? I can try and scan this tomorrow at work and post if no one is sure

actually sorry, its definetly not. In some terribly bad hand writing i think it says beat pokerstars. Im not even sure he was writing in english- too busy selling books

Ok I got my "The Theory of Poker" book by David Sklansky in the mail today from Pokerstars FPP Store.On the cover there is a personalized message that has my name then it says three words with an exclamation mark at end, then signed David Sklansky.I cant make out what these 3 words are, something like "Beat Poker Hard" or something.I am sure he probably writes the same thing in all these books. Anyone have any ideas? I can try and scan this tomorrow at work and post if no one is sure
It's actually just rubbish written down there; he likes to mess with people's heads.
It's actually a form of shorthand. It says: Transfer all your money on Pokerstars to jeff_536.

Oh please... Dont say stupid things that aren't even close to funny and them come out defending them- accept that humour isnt your thing and try knitting or something

jeff_536 takes down dumbest post of the day
Oh please...Any day that RISINGSHARK posts ANYTHING, he will automatically win that award.
Careful... wouldn't want to offend JFarrell.
Oh please... Dont say stupid things that aren't even close to funny and them come out defending them- accept that humour isnt your thing and try knitting or something
try underwater basket weaving
... Or finding Waldo. I tell you that guy gives me a hard time!
Damn Waldo
where is Waldo, anyway?
Thanks to Waldo for the aneurysm in my eye. He has more wannabe's than Britney Spears.
i majored in underwater basket weaving

You'll probably have more luck deciphering the message on the front than the contents within. Sklansky does alot of math guestimations with the theories. Like, "If you know your opponent will call 23.8478 times out of 450,987 then you should check raise unless he's a tight player or you think he might only do it 22.8478 times then you have to jump off a bridge, unless you're blond...