Ron Fricken Jeremy

yeah i bet that video poker really prepared him for outlasting 4 guys at the table...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FYP... that really bothered me for some reason when you said "lasting out"... just sounds so utterly retarded.
your jealous.
you're is you are. you're correct. I'm jealous. Not because of his tripod, or penguin shaped body, horrid hair or career choice. But rather because the doosh-bigalow is praised and admired by some, and fed all kinds of money / endorsments for what?Sad part is, he thinks what he does is important.
you're is you are. you're correct. I'm jealous. Not because of his tripod, or penguin shaped body, horrid hair or career choice. But rather because the doosh-bigalow is praised and admired by some, and fed all kinds of money / endorsments for what?Sad part is, he thinks what he does is important.
Totally QFT.
FYP... that really bothered me for some reason when you said "lasting out"... just sounds so utterly retarded.
wow, yeah that bothers me too, lol i must have been thinking of the correct word, but then not
you're is you are. you're correct. I'm jealous. Not because of his tripod, or penguin shaped body, horrid hair or career choice. But rather because the doosh-bigalow is praised and admired by some, and fed all kinds of money / endorsments for what?thanks for the english lesson. my bad, about rj, i hate sex too. P.S. are you a preist or nun?

thanks for the english lesson. my bad, about rj, i hate sex too.P.S. are you a preist or nun?"I hate sex too" ????? i wonder if you've even managed to stick your tiny penis inside a female.The ability to shove that pencil c0ck of yours inside a dirtdevil doesnt count.You admire and respect someone for having sex with women as a career, which to me says you've spent a lot of time watching these video's and have developed a admiration for Mr Jeremy. My guess is because you fail to achieve the real life experience.No, i'm not a preist, but i do own your soul