Stars 13$ Double Shoot Out

well i just won a 13$ stars double shoot out paying me in an entry to this sundays 1mil touney.(530$usd value)i know im not good enough to waist my time with that so my question is how do i get some money for this entry i won. please help guysthanks ok i unreg from the tourney and i have 530 t where do i sell them ??

thanks guys~ not bad for my first torney at stars !!! god i love that site
thank you everyone ~ i got a pm for thestarsechange.com with gave me a nice rate~500t$ for 480$

i won a 13$ double shootout with 57 people and first prize was 530$ tourney ticket witch i traded in for tourney dollars (t$) i then when to a broker who changed it for cash !!!

its too late now, but next time why not just use the $T for tourneys? you can use them for any tournaments and you win cash, instead of selling for less, you could use that $T for sit n go's or whatever.

i dont play tourneys (ever) so i look at this as free moneyno bad for an hour and 20 mins worth of work !! let me say that the skill level was really bad !!! and i mean really bad !!i should post the hand history for a good laughmaybe next weekend i will play a few more for the enjoyment factor