Best Song Intro's Of All Time...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting a movement to bring back the Liz Lieu avatar. I don't even like Liz Lieu, but this one just annoys me, and for some strange reason adds a lot of smug to everything you say

Enter Sandman
Definately.. add in the following over a PA system and it makes it all the more magical..."Now pitching for the Yankees, number forty-two. Mariano Rivera, number forty-two."
I'm starting a movement to bring back the Liz Lieu avatar. I don't even like Liz Lieu, but this one just annoys me, and for some strange reason adds a lot of smug to everything you say
oooooooooooooooohhhhh since ever thing I say is smug, I certainly don't want to soften it with a beauty like liz... BTW, was that a serious answer dutch? I happen to agree, great into to a shitty song
oooooooooooooooohhhhh since ever thing I say is smug, I certainly don't want to soften it with a beauty like liz... BTW, was that a serious answer dutch? I happen to agree, great into to a shitty song
Yeah, I'm serious. I love Metallica.

Since I was talking about Ben Folds in the other music thread..."I'm gonna rock this bitch"Or how about G&R, "Take me down to the paradice city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty"

Yeah, I'm serious. I love Metallica.
I like the opening of Master of Puppets better. In fact I think it is the best song intro of all time.

Madness - One step BeyondHey youDon't watch that watch thisthis is the heavy heavy monster soundthe nuttiest sound aroundso if you've come in the off the streetand you're beginningto feel the heatwell listen buster you betterstart to move your feetto the rockinest rock steady beatof madnessONE STEP BEYOND!!!

I like this one from Elvis Milkcow Blues Boogie tooWell, I woke up this morning,And I looked out the door.I can tell that old milk cowBy the way she lowed.Hold it fellows, that don’t move me.Let’s get real, real gone for a change.Just musically its hard to beat Purple Haze

Crazy TrainAlthough an old friend of mine would disgree as Ozzy's song was used every morning as a wake up call when he was in boot camp.

immigrant song-led zepplinstreets have no name-u2. That ****ing opening rift gives me chills. CHILLS I SAY.

I'm not even really a fan of the band, but, The Doors, "This is the end" or "The End" or something, whatever it's called.Best intro ever, AINEC.
thats a good one. that song makes the intro to Apocalypse Now so great.i would have to say Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix though