Rakebacks And Bonuses

Need some advice from the more experienced players on the forum about rakebacks.......I've just started playing online Poker, and have played about 10,000 hands all up - the majority of them on 3/6 at Party. I'm averaging about 1,000 hands a week.I get the standard (?) email from Party each month about a 25% deposit bonus, and I usually make sure I make a deposit even if I don't need to, just to take advantage of the offer. The wagering requirements, however, are pretty heavy, and it can be a bit of an effort to get through them at times.My question is am I missing out on better offers at other sites? There seems to be a lot that offer 30%+ rakebacks - the benefit of these over Party is that you dont appear to have to make a new deposit to get the bonus?? By my calculations, I'd be a lot better off with a 30% rakeback than I am with a 25% deposit bonus at Party. Of course, the trade off is that Party is a great site with a lot of below-average players - so I wouldn't like to leave it unless there was a pretty compelling cash-back reason to do so.Would be interested in your comments!Thanks

Yes, you're missing out on a lot.Party reload bonuses are negligable relative to how much you're playing.Rake equates to between 2 and 2.5BB/100 at small stakes hold em and you can get 100% rakeback at a variety of sites. Party reload bonuses clear fast, but they're so small and rare that it's not worth bothering with.Absolute is where i play. You get 28% rakeback, nearly unlimited reload bonuses and player points that add up to about the equivalent of 100% rakeback. You can also play at WPEX which pays you 100% rakeback weekly. There are also smaller sites that you can find these benefits at, but these are the two main ones. I prefer absolute because WPEX doesnt function properly with pokertracker and they have a 3 table maximum. I also dislike the software.If you want to sign up at absolute (or one of a few other sites), you can do it through the link in my signature. I'd appreciate if you used that link since it will give me credit for the referral. If you have any questions, PM me.

The above is not really spam, Absolute is actually the best place in terms of rakeback/bonus. WPEX is a close second. Crypto sites are good options as well. There are rakeback deals available on several Crypto sites, and also Prima and Poker Network (Pokerroom, FCP, etc). Full Tilt also has decent rakeback.

Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback. Will be signing up with Absolute in the next couple of days (not through you sorry Ab - through another site so I can get a free copy of Poker Tracker.....).Tell me, in terms of playing talent, is there a lot of difference between Absolute and Party?

If you're talking about pokersourceonline, i dont think that you'll be able to get both pokertracker and rakeback. Im pretty sure that they make you choose either one or the other.I originally got my rakeback through PSO... back when they offered 32%. Since then they've reduced it to 28% and basically all sites are 28% (but PSO still honors 32% for people who signed back then). If i was getting 28%, i'd get it elsewhere just because they're so SLOW at giving out the payments. I still dont get why it takes 2 to 3 weeks after the month ends for them to process it.

The above is not really spam, Absolute is actually the best place in terms of rakeback/bonus. WPEX is a close second. Crypto sites are good options as well. There are rakeback deals available on several Crypto sites, and also Prima and Poker Network (Pokerroom, FCP, etc). Full Tilt also has decent rakeback.
Actually - i made this account 2 years ago with the intent to turn it into a spam-bot. I created my whole posting persona with nearly 4k posts just to make it well disguised.
Tell me, in terms of playing talent, is there a lot of difference between Absolute and Party?
It varies. My winrate at party over 60k hands or so was about 2.8BB/100. My winrate at absolute over 70k hands or so is about 2.2BB/100. But a lot of that (probably) has to do with the fact that i dont put any effort into table selection and i get sloppy playing 6 tables on a small monitor. At party i played at most 4, and usually during evening hours. There is a difference, but not a big one.
Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback. Will be signing up with Absolute in the next couple of days (not through you sorry Ab - through another site so I can get a free copy of Poker Tracker.....).Tell me, in terms of playing talent, is there a lot of difference between Absolute and Party?
Unless you've found some deal I don't know about, you probably can't get both Pokertracker AND rakeback. Take the rakeback instead (and buy pokertracker with cash). You'll make much more in the long term taking rakeback.As for competition, Absolute is certainly a tougher game than Party. But, if you play solid, you'll be fine.If you know someone (like Abba) with an affiliate link, you might as well go through them. It's free cash for both of you.-M
Actually - i made this account 2 years ago with the intent to turn it into a spam-bot. I created my whole posting persona with nearly 4k posts just to make it well disguised.
i know, that's why i qualified it.just saying it looks like spam, and since most people skim over suggestions that help the suggestor, i was backing you up.
Unless you've found some deal I don't know about, you probably can't get both Pokertracker AND rakeback. Take the rakeback instead (and buy pokertracker with cash). You'll make much more in the long term taking rakeback.As for competition, Absolute is certainly a tougher game than Party. But, if you play solid, you'll be fine.If you know someone (like Abba) with an affiliate link, you might as well go through them. It's free cash for both of you.-M
This is the site I found that's offering Poker Tracker and Rakebackhttp://www.pokerpromotions.net/absolutepoker.shtml
This is the site I found that's offering Poker Tracker and Rakebackhttp://www.pokerpromotions.net/absolutepoker.shtml
That doesn't look like rakeback. That's just a signup bonus (standard) plus a signup gift (pokertracker). Rakeback is when you get a % of the rake back on a regular basis. It is possible to get both the $750 absolute signup bonus AND 28% rakeback. And, you'll earn plenty in the process to pay for a copy of pokertracker.Click through the link in my or Abba's signature to get rakeback at most of the sites offering it.-M