Phil Hellmuth Not A World Class Player?

Here's what this donkey at another site had to say..."too bad he's a horrible overall player""uh, he is you ****ing idiot. the only other games hes good at are triple draw, and he cant beat cash games to save his life. he's not a world class player. hes a world class nlhe tournament player, which doesnt mean **** overall.i know more about poker than you ever will you asshat, go play some simulation stacked playstation **** you crumb."^^ his rebuttal to me.

Here's what this donkey at another site had to say..."too bad he's a horrible overall player""uh, he is you ****ing idiot. the only other games hes good at are triple draw, and he cant beat cash games to save his life. he's not a world class player. hes a world class nlhe tournament player, which doesnt mean **** overall.i know more about poker than you ever will you asshat, go play some simulation stacked playstation **** you crumb."^^ his rebuttal to me.
even if it were true Mark McGuire could basically only do one thing on a baseball field well and he still made a hell of a lot of money

He's won 10 bracelets... 10! and he is an ex-world champion. and since the dead money in nlhe tourneys has increased 100X in the last 7 years i would say that's a pretty valuable skill to have. i am sure he's a decent cash player, but he is by no means a world class cash player. not even close. my friend tore him apart on ub.

Ah, my first post for months... Just had to be a response to a Hellmuth posting.Ask me and Hellmuth is the best NLHE Tournament player alive today, and i wouldnt say the greatest cash game player on Earth but he can certainly hold his own.Was watching High stakes poker the other night, how great it was to watch Doyle Brunson play Pocket aces whilst trying to make his way thru dinner with a plastic fork, absolute classic.

Don't know why they say Hellmuth sucks at cash games. The truth is, he cant compete at the highest levels, however I wouldnt be surprised to see him crushing games 200-400+ but not 3k-6k+.

proof?
proof?? you read it on the internet, how much more proof do you need!? :club: