Y Hasnt Daniel Posted About Playing Big Game?

i saw all the big guys playing as i mentioned b4, daniel prolly played about a 24 hour session but it looked like he went bust a few times, and chip reese has most of the chips in play he scooped a big pot from benyamine in omaha hi/lo;im not sure who benyamine is winnning the money off of in the big game, not much from reese or ivey, it must be greenstein and hansen; i think antonius went bust as well as farha; i thought Daniel posted all of his episodes in the big game, i hope he is not pulling a greenstein and just mentioning his wins,

watch the blog, he said he lost over a milare people on this forum oblivious to everything?
yes
Thought he mentioned in his blog that he dropped a mill in a 21 hr session. You can't win em all. :club: Better luck next time. :D
wow, that's just sick. I feel sick losing a couple thousand.

In his last Blog he said he won almost $500,000, so the million is not that big of deal, plus Im pretty sure he is still up in the big game for the year, if you watch his Video blogs you would all ready know this. So get more info. before you post.

In his last Blog he said he won almost $500,000, so the million is not that big of deal, plus Im pretty sure he is still up in the big game for the year, if you watch his Video blogs you would all ready know this. So get more info. before you post.
I think he said he is still up over a million on the year.
i saw all the big guys playing as i mentioned b4, daniel prolly played about a 24 hour session but it looked like he went bust a few times, and chip reese has most of the chips in play he scooped a big pot from benyamine in omaha hi/lo;im not sure who benyamine is winnning the money off of in the big game, not much from reese or ivey, it must be greenstein and hansen; i think antonius went bust as well as farha; i thought Daniel posted all of his episodes in the big game, i hope he is not pulling a greenstein and just mentioning his wins,
additionally, DN's vblog accidentally mentions that Sammy did not in fact bust but had a good session.
You wish you could say you lost a mil? I'd rather say I'd won a mil to be honest. j/k
I'd like to be able to say "oh well" after I did it. That would mean there is plenty more where that came from.