Overheard At The Wsop...

"Honey... Honey... No, stay home. I'm on my way home... No! I'm on my way home... Yes. David Williams sucked out on me again."-Greg Raymer on the phone right after getting knocked out of the 2-7 event.

Sounds like a pretty standard conversation, except for the fact that is was made by a really large extremely rich man...oooooo!

Sounds like a pretty standard conversation, except for the fact that is was made by a really large extremely rich man...oooooo!
Who had his salad tossed.
Raymers the king of suck outss imho. If he didnt hit a heart vs. the mouth on day 3 in 04 we dont even know the name Greg Raymer
yeah total suckout on that one where he had the guy outchipped, and the guy called his all-in as an underdog.
Raymers the king of suck outss imho. If he didnt hit a heart vs. the mouth on day 3 in 04 we dont even know the name Greg Raymer
Raymer pushed allin, and Matusow called with 2nd pair crummy kicker, Raymer was a favorite to win the hand, and he didNavy, Raymer didnt have him outchipped
Dammit, Bob Saget was the only person I was worried about reading this thread. Touche, Bob Saget, till next time my friend
You know I'm just messing with you. I'm a nice guy who simply enjoys razzing random people.
FYMFP
I havent seen that episode in well over a year and I remember that it was a diamondI also remember when you were actually successful, which was WAY more than a year ago
That pic is hilarious. *L*T*
yeah nice pic hahahes pretty funny mike but he really annoys me on HSP
"Honey... Honey... No, stay home. I'm on my way home... No! I'm on my way home... Yes. David Williams sucked out on me again."-Greg Raymer on the phone right after getting knocked out of the 2-7 event.
If Aaron "I Can'tor laydown a hand" didn't hit runner runner heart in last years ME Raymer may just have won it all!
Raymer pushed allin, and Matusow called with 2nd pair crummy kicker, Raymer was a favorite to win the hand, and he didNavy, Raymer didnt have him outchipped
you're right. as soon as i read your post i remembered.this hand, beyond both of their circuit analysis of it, would be a great hand to further in depth with.my original repsonse [you understand so disregard] was not to mean that raymer didn't get lucky (ESPN maybe showed one race he lost) but that the hand is more complicated than 'raymer sucked out. he sucks.'
when was the first time he got sucked out on?