I apologize in advance, the converter site isn't showing up. Did I make the right raise preflop? Should I have raised him on the flop or turn?Cash Game - .10/.25Dealt to Hero: Ad, AhVillian 1 calls.Hero raises to $.75Villian 2 calls $.75Villian 3 (bb) calls $.50Villian 1 callsFlop: Kd, 3h, 7dVillian 3 checks.Villian 1 bet $1Hero calls $1Villain 2 folds.Villain 3 folds.Turn: TcVillian 1 bets $2Hero calls $2River: 7cVillian 1 bets $5.25Hero raises to $13Villian 1 folds.

I apologize in advance, the converter site isn't showing up. Did I make the right raise preflop? Should I have raised him on the flop or turn?Cash Game - .10/.25Dealt to Hero: Ad, AhVillian 1 calls.Hero raises to $.75Villian 2 calls $.75Villian 3 (bb) calls $.50Villian 1 callsFlop: Kd, 3h, 7dVillian 3 checks.Villian 1 bet $1Hero calls $1Villain 2 folds.Villain 3 folds.Turn: TcVillian 1 bets $2Hero calls $2River: 7cVillian 1 bets $5.25Hero raises to $13Villian 1 folds.
Pre-fop - Raise to at least $1.25. Flop - I would raise villian. You have a possible flush draw out there and you want to charge him if he is drawing to it. Turn - Again, I would raise villian. Not only is there a potential flush draw but now you have a potential straight draw. Raise Villian about the size of the pot. I think it might be safer to win this hand right here.Question: What hand do you put Villian on? My guess would be KQ-K9

^ postThe problem is that you want to get money in with aces and you aren't going to get a lot in if you slowplay. You can't just blow up on the river and expect a call by anything but the hands that beat you. You should be building the pot throughout unless action tells you otherwise.

Honesly I think you made a mistake on every streetPF, raise to 1.25ish, as you have one limper in front, and a good amoount of people behind..Where are you at the table?Flop: You need to narrow down Villains' hand range and price out draws..Please, please please raise to about 3.50-4Turn: Same thing, price out draws..RaiseRiver: Now is probably the time where I like raising the least..Only hands that call you are beating you, and worse hands are probably folding..He probably missed his flush draw and tried to bluff the 7

You definitely want to raise this flop. Since there is a diamond draw, there are many cards that can fall on either the turn or the river that will KILL your action. Play for stacks now and pot that flop.

Usually I'm very, very aggressive with Ace's but I was card dead for about 2 hours and was looking to trap, and I think I got a little to trap happy. He said afterwards he had KQ and said I got "F-in lucky I hit my 7 on the river."