Professional Poker Tour

Best Poker show on tv....bar none. My only gripe....I wish they would get some announcers who know how to announce and who can explain why the players are doing what they are doing. How many more times are we going to have to hear about how this is the most prestigious tournament in the world.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the other guy (not Seif) consistenly makes poker-related mistakes when calling the action. Other wise, pretty good stuff.

i couldnt believe that Bigler would insult Jen Harman like that. what an assclown.
I missed that. What did Bigler say?
griped at her for calling down with 2nd pair and an open ended straight draw.
He can say what ever he wants about her. He plays regularly in the Big Game at Bellagio/Venetian with the likes of Doyle, Phil, Chip, DN, etc. He is also widely considered to be one of the best all around poker players in the world. Also a multiple bracelet winner at the WSOP.Oh wait, nevermind....that's Jennifer Harman. My bad. I was confused.

It is really disheartening...You play against a guy like Juanda..you finally catch a card on him and he is stone dead...and then..HE JUST PULLS WHATEVER CARD HE NEEDS OUT OF HIS ***.Poker is all skill.luckbox + Skill = Unbeatable.

He can say what ever he wants about her. He plays regularly in the Big Game at Bellagio/Venetian with the likes of Doyle, Phil, Chip, DN, etc. He is also widely considered to be one of the best all around poker players in the world. Also a multiple bracelet winner at the WSOP.Oh wait, nevermind....that's Jennifer Harman. My bad. I was confused.
nice one. i almost didn't finish reading your post though to begin flaming
for the record this isnt the best poker show on tv, HSP is
Agreed. The PPT is pretty good but the announcers are terrible. Seif is so F-ing loud, and his commentary is way off. When Corkins had J6 and moved in b/c his M was like 2 and Seif gave him **** for it I was ready to hit the mute button.
You don't get rivered when all the money is in before the flop. If all the money is in before the flop, it doesn't matter in which way the cards come.
So whats it called when they hit there card on the River?
You don't get rivered when all the money is in before the flop. If all the money is in before the flop, it doesn't matter in which way the cards come.
Yah, I was gonna say.He got all his money in with QQ vs AK.While not an overwhelming fav, he was slightly ahead.So wasnt Corkins lucky for hitting an A on the flop as well?
Yah, I was gonna say.He got all his money in with QQ vs AK.While not an overwhelming fav, he was slightly ahead.So wasnt Corkins lucky for hitting an A on the flop as well?
I can't believe I need to explain this...AK vs QQ is a coin flip... QQ loses all the time to AK and 88 loses to A9..etc...After Corkins hits his A...it is known that Bigler folded a Q...so there was one queen left in the deck.The odds of that card coming on the river was about 45 to 1.So you see WHY now?