Dear Daniel, To Help You In Your World Champion Quest

hello daniel. I been a tarot reader for 4 years and a studyer of it for 16 years.and so I am hoping you will read this,, and if you like it , give me a shoutout in the blog:) :club: question,, how to help daniel win the championship. 0. the message from the creator. strength card. this card is differnt then the aggression that most poker players display in order to win the championship. the lady is controlling the lion mouth with gentleness. that alone tells me that for you to suceed, you will have to be almost zen about it and let the spots play themselves. this is a card about innerstrength not outer strength.. you will need a whole forest of innerstrength reserves in order to suceed. this relates to the emotional battery that a poker player needs in order to win tourments. the creator is telling you that you have all the gifts you need in order to suceed. 1. the heart of the matter. 7 of swords. this card is mostly about sabotoge, doing what one can in order to hinder the armies of one foes in the morning.it speaks of guerilla warfare. noting that this isnt' reversed , it doesn't focus on self sabotoge but how you can best affect the odds to shift them in your favour. first of all, you will have to ulterize a hit and run plan against most of the opponets you will come across. keeping in mind that as you do so to avoid grabbing for all their chips for this person is walking away with 5 swords but leaving two swords behind.. his greed wishes to grab the other two swords. but if he does so ,, he risks the chances of getting caught (bluffed) or not being able to carry it through (they sucking out at the river and you have to fold ). 2. the opposer as helper. the death card. this doesnt signify an actual death but some tarot readers do see it as such,, they are called old school readers. what it does refer to is the changes in your lifes that have been happening ,, especially as it pertains to poker. it could be that you see the rest of the world is calling to you aka roles in tv, or something along those lines.. and you are wondering if poker has given you all that it can. this doesnt' mean that you will quit, but it means that your focus will change. that can only help you improve as a poker player. as you well know,, but people dont' believe. you will no longer have the need to play poker,, the drive to show the world that you are the best.. but in doing so your love of the game will come back tenfold. for other more luctive things await you. in another way,, your poker style is changing and you are surpised in what ways it is changing. 3. the distant past (as it affects your performance at the world championship) three cards came out. 8 of wands reversed, the star, and queen of wands reversed. first looking at the 8 of wands,, it just felt like no matter what you did the luck wasnt' there to compliment your skill.. and so that has caused you to question your faith in the cards,, aka the luck is equal to all. "just wasn't my time"the problem was making the moves with less then stellar hands,, at the wrong time. but the star is a good card for it reflects that while your faith about the cards wasnt' there for some of the events in the years before.. your faith in the creator alwasy was there and know that you are blessed man. you are blessed for you made your own luck in accordance with the blessings of the talents and skills the creator blessed you with. I am going to reflect this court card as an aspect of yourself. for a court card can be many things, one self, to influences on events. first of all it says the formation of the world series events in the past has alwasy been socially dried for you, that means at the beginning of the events , the people were closed off to you,, giving your fabled table talk skills nothing to work with. this lead to you going after people you saw as socially weak (talking too much,, or not enough for they were afraid ) instead of those who were poker skills weak, or poker hand weak. 4. the recent past. lovers this reflects well your energies going into the main event on friday.. it says to spend time with those you love,, to allow their strengths be your strength when going in.. this of course means family and friends.. but you know without love,, we got nothing. this card is about choices and you have been making some good life style choices and so let that be your peace going to the event instead of the recent world series of games you been having. 5. the present. page of wands reversed. now is the time to socially withdraw yourself into time of contemplation,, which is differnt then spending time with your family.. you need to go sit at the beach and watch the tide come in.. notice this is differnt then the hermit,, or any of the nines this is because this is what you have to do for yourself as a person.this here is for the sake of negative energies upon your aura. or to clear your mind for the task ahead. 6. the possible future ace of cups reversed. you know as I will do and any poker players does that anyone can be knocked out at the beginning of the poker tourment.. aces can be broken,, kings can be beaten by ace 2. what I am getting here is avoid playing any hand that feels emotionaly not right,, i dont' mean due to fear,, for a poker player knows aces can be broken even going all in preflop against another poker player who flops two pairs, trips or what have you. this refers to the inuitiion an poker player has,, dont' let the odds determine your first hours of the tourment but your insight and instinct. 7. yourself. the devil reversed. what is the devil, in the tarot it means bondage to those things that that we have no power over or at least we think so.. this means a person is addicted to drink,, sex, power, money, but at any time he can take the chain off his head and free himself. but his lower self is pretty strong and so he thinks he cant' do it it is this lower strength,, the need to survive, that can give us strength. yet it can control us. this talks of a fear you are having trouble facing.. about the poker championship.. that it is nagging at you. before the tourment you have to face it and let it go or it will rear its ugly head at the tourment itself. or rather it will rear its head anyways but having faced it the situation or emotion when it comes up will have no power over you. 8. your enviroment. knight of swords. stategize with those around you,, it sounds like you came up with a pretty good game plan, yet we know that every tourment is difffernt. and you are differnt then the poker player who played last years and more so two years ago. you are full of aggression but that is needed in a poker player,, but have to come up with a plan to harnesss that aggression further.. allow me to put that into perspective. looking at the system of tourment player for advanced players.. that is a game plan,, but then he refined it to show the blinds and position. that is what needed here,, get together with e dog, and help each other refine your plans, for your new nunces in your poker style has to be taken account . and the "feeling over odds " approach.also there is a rival or two who will be your first or second table and instead of fighting aggression with aggression,, instead use tactics and the movement of water.. in chess we can call that the active moving defense which almost destroyed kaspov when he took on karpov in the 80s. 9. your hopes and fears. nine of wands. you are of course hoping to last 1 or two days,, yet you fear lasting long for it will mean a more emotional investment, more energy.. and you wonder if you are ready for that. ?either way.. the nine of wands is about looking after any mental wounds that you encounter with bad beats.. and not letting anyone get to you socially. and that should help you face that fear,, and help your hopes out. you know that after a certain stepping stone in your mind,, be it chip count or time,, you can then play to win. 10. the outcome. the king of cups. this world championship event will make you more emotioanlly strong,, and mature then any of the previous events. this is becuase you understand finally how to temper your social strenghts in the poker world with the emotional strenghts of maturity. this is half the battle of a poker player.. the rest of the battle, aka experience, skill, you have already. prepare well my freind.. and good luck.

I read every word of it. Every single word. I found it entertaining.here is a shout out from Kid DynOmite!i think the mispelled words add to the charm of it.double pun intended

daniel prefers pottery
I am very sad that I wasn't here first to make the pottery joke.But it is never to late to play everyone's favorite "this thread sucks" game show..............Name that TV theme song.It's a rare condition, this day & ageTo read any good news on the newspaper pageBut the loving tradition & the grand designSome people say is even harder to findWell then there must be some magic glueInside these gentle wallsCause all I see is a tower of dreamsReal love bursting out of every seemAs days go byIt's the bigger loveOf the familyfirst correct answer wins a seat in the main event from CUIN4YRSDAN
I am very sad that I wasn't here first to make the pottery joke.But it is never to late to play everyone's favorite "this thread sucks" game show..............Name that TV theme song.It's a rare condition, this day & ageTo read any good news on the newspaper pageBut the loving tradition & the grand designSome people say is even harder to findWell then there must be some magic glueInside these gentle wallsCause all I see is a tower of dreamsReal love bursting out of every seemAs days go byIt's the bigger loveOf the familyfirst correct answer wins a seat in the main event from CUIN4YRSDAN
FAMILY MATTERS!
Oh man i would have replied earlier but your wrong comment caused me to punch my wall and break my hand. you liars make me soooo mad
It's ok. Sleep it off.
just when i think ive seen it all...
What is the over under on "general forum" starting a thread in the general forum entitled "gimmick profiles. are they funny or are they too much?"
What is the over under on "general forum" starting a thread in the general forum entitled "gimmick profiles. are they funny or are they too much?"
3 days

What do the cards say about the poker playing monkey going deep in the Main Event? Is he going to win the 10 million bananas? :club:

I bet you $100 that ivey doesn't make the final table.
i bet your right he'll probably fall short like he has the last 15000 years. id really like to see him make it all the way instead of just deep

thanks for the reply kiddynamite.truly I hope that daniel reads that and likes it, and if anything of it could help him in his quest.. then it was all worth it :D I would try to help phil, but he doenst' have a forum so I have no idea how he would get to read it. plus I am mad at him for buying his tourment strategies dvd and it turned out to be the online strategies dvd in wolf clothings. but I do like to watch him play and look forward to watching him this season two on high stakes poker when he returns. sorry for the spelling errors. it is better for the most part to just flow with no editing in order to get a more inuitive reading. kind of like when john edwards speaks fast when he uses his gifts. :D but then I always been a bad speller, with bad english so.. :club: