How many times has that happened to people here? The ace high straight someone hits with your 2 pair or set made on the river? lol. That is the hardest hand to lay down at that point. I have gotten stuck for that combo twice this week. It hurts.

Even though we knew the outcome, that was some great poker to watch! Daniel proved once again what a class act he really is. Showing the single queen of the pair had to be the highlight of the night. Way to play Daniel!

I think this was the best final table I've seen yet. Who's every seen so many bad cards win pots... amazing. Also... I know there was a discussion in another thread about whether David Williams is going to be "that good" in a couple years... and by all means the answer is yes. Daniel played well, but David could have easily won that if a couple cards went differently. He basically got a lil over aggressive with the all-ins...which I'm sure daniel was just waiting for... but this guy is good, and must be a complete mess to play against if you aren't world class like daniel.

I think this was the best final table I've seen yet. Who's every seen so many bad cards win pots... amazing. Also... I know there was a discussion in another thread about whether David Williams is going to be "that good" in a couple years... and by all means the answer is yes. Daniel played well, but David could have easily won that if a couple cards went differently. He basically got a lil over aggressive with the all-ins...which I'm sure daniel was just waiting for... but this guy is good, and must be a complete mess to play against if you aren't world class like daniel.
great post man...agreed with ya one hundred percent..