Daniel Or Elix Powers Who Is Worse For Poker Jim Now?

Daniel making a mockery of the game by going all in with 85and no one says a thing about it he wasnot even looking at his cards. But Ellix raises inthe blind and he is an idot and making the game look bad. Supposedly someone asked Jim about it and he said no comment when asked about Daniel's antics in the 1000 rebuy compared to Ellix.

Daniel making a mockery of the game by going all in with 85and not even looking at his cards. But Ellix raises inthe blind and he is an idot and making the game look bad. Supposedly someone asked Jim about it and he said no comment when asked about Daniel's antics in the 1000 rebuy compared to Ellix.
its a fucking rebuy tournament. his strategy is to REBUY!!!! HE WANTS TO REBUY!!!! HIS PLAN IS TO LOSE HIS CHIPS SO HE CAN REBUY!!!! Watch that vlog, he wants to lose his chips so that he can build big chips stacks around him for the taking.
its a fucking rebuy tournament. his strategy is to REBUY!!!! HE WANTS TO REBUY!!!! HIS PLAN IS TO LOSE HIS CHIPS SO HE CAN REBUY!!!! Watch that vlog, he wants to lose his chips so that he can build big chips stacks around him for the taking.
first off he is not trying to lose he is trying to accumulate chips. secondly which is worse??

What a n00b, I rather not waste the energy explaining you wrong. But I feel compelled too. It was a rebuy tournament and his strategy was to double up quickly by any means possible, on the other hand Elix was just doing random **** with big bucks on the line.Edit: Elix was at a final table while Negreanu was doing this in the first two levels... Big difference.

What a n00b, I rather not waste the energy explaining you wrong. But I feel compelled too. It was a rebuy tournament and his strategy was to double up quickly by any means possible, on the other hand Elix was just doing random **** with big bucks on the line.Edit: Elix was at a final table while Negreanu was doing this in the first two levels... Big difference.
really big difference. WHen you play you play whether ast hte final table oir opening tbale. Bygoing all in hand after hand without even looking is a joke. WHat are you kididng? Ellix was just raising inthe blind. SOmehting wrong with that and it was effective if i remember correctly against mcmanus
really big difference. WHen you play you play whether ast hte final table oir opening tbale. Bygoing all in hand after hand without even looking is a joke. WHat are you kididng? Ellix was just raising inthe blind. SOmehting wrong with that and it was effective if i remember correctly against mcmanus
you sound a lot smarter when you don't talk
first off he is not trying to lose he is trying to accumulate chips. secondly which is worse??
Actually, he almost is. He wants to get a lot of chips at his table. To do so, he will lose a lot of all ins to the weaker players and then out play them to get his chips back. It's all about accumulating chips. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Stop making threads.
Actually, he almost is. He wants to get a lot of chips at his table. To do so, he will lose a lot of all ins to the weaker players and then out play them to get his chips back. It's all about accumulating chips. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Stop making threads.
that is hysterical they switch tables religioulsly you moron. He is going ot lose 48 buyins at he same table
Wow what a dumbass. you need a nice kick in the nuts to straighten your moronicness out.words invented:moronicness- someone who acts like a moron
is there really a town in illinois called golf?
Daniel making a mockery of the game by going all in with 85and no one says a thing about it he wasnot even looking at his cards. But Ellix raises inthe blind and he is an idot and making the game look bad. Supposedly someone asked Jim about it and he said no comment when asked about Daniel's antics in the 1000 rebuy compared to Ellix.
dude, you are a troll. there is no other reason for you to be here if every second thing you talk about is how DN is losing it, not good, disgracing the game, over-rated, blah, blah, blah.did you hover your finger over your little sisters face and repeatedly say "i'm not touching you"? i don't know why this makes you happy but there are enough people on the forum that i am sure you will always find someone to take the bait. whatever floats your boat, i guess.
What the **** are you talking about.

He he. His name is PokerLegend and he doesn't understand basic strategy in playing to WIN a rebuy tournament. I have an activity for you. Since it is obvious I am dealing with a very low IQ.....Activity- An educational process or procedure intended to stimulate learning through actual experience.Okay, here it is. Go watch the first hour of a rebuy tournament on Pokerstars. Take notes on those that are rebuying like madmen and moving all in with marginal hands. Come back in about 4 or 5 hours and take a look at the players that are alive. Oh, and don't eat too much paste while you are watching.