Phil Hellmuth Wsop Bracelet #10

How many times have you heard Johnny or Doyle say they are 10 time champions?
Thats not in their personality, but its in Phils...just like Matusow acts different than Erik Seidel, or you act different than someone else....thats why poker is popular...the personalities are so different and unique.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil obv cheatged.. no way he is that good anymor.. He is so overrated it is unbelieveable.. He cheated, now let's move on.

I've hated that Juha guy since Aruba a couple years ago... thank goodness he lost.

just cuz he owned up phil gordon doesnt make him a jerk.
No but he is boring and but ugly. Phil on the other hand is ........... hmmm..... not boring anyway. :club:

"It's hard to overstate this, but he probably wanted this bracelet more than any man has ever wanted a piece of wrist jewelry in human history. "/ from Pokerwire Quite accurate I believe

Phil's ok but he's no Jeff Madsen
QFTI had the honor of watching him win both bracelets and I'd have to say it's the first time I've ever seen somebody win every pot they entered. He is a holdem genius.SW

I was most impressed with this from the Cardplayer article, after Phil went runner-runner flush on the kid who flopped the straight:"After the hand, Hellmuth took the tournament director’s microphone and made an announcement that Cabrera outplayed him and deserved to win the pot."

I was most impressed with this from the Cardplayer article, after Phil went runner-runner flush on the kid who flopped the straight:"After the hand, Hellmuth took the tournament director’s microphone and made an announcement that Cabrera outplayed him and deserved to win the pot."
Yeah, I thought this was a pretty classy move on Phil's part. But it won't make TV (if they televise the whole final table) because he's not berating someone or complaining about bad luck.