There's only one shootout at the WSOP today, so take a guess which it might be...
Ok fuckface , there are also shoot outs online, about 60 a day. Thanks for the helpful info though...
Ok fuckface , there are also shoot outs online, about 60 a day. Thanks for the helpful info though...
whats sad is that someone probably would post if he won his table on an online shootout....
Um....yea....you have no idea what the fuck an op is do you ?
haha you're real mad huh. That's hilarious. Lots of people get mad when they feel stupid :club: They convert their insecurity and embarassment into anger because it is a more manageable emotion.Did your parents divorce at an early age?
Um....yea....you have no idea what the fuck an op is do you ?
Feel better that you have 100x more posts than him.. That's an ego booster.
moneymaker is useless to talk about.
Seconded. Although I watched the marathon of the 2005 WSOP over the weekend and got a few chuckles out of how absolutely awful he looked.
If he means Original Poster, he would be right. Although I prefer TS. Which would mean Topic Starter. :club:
No, because the person who attempted the flame was NOT the original Poster, which is why his use of "got pwned by the OP" isnt correct.
No, because the person who attempted the flame was NOT the original Poster, which is why his use of "got pwned by the OP" isnt correct.
So instead we would say "you got pwned by the 3P"? Not sure how else to refer to the third poster.
So instead we would say "you got pwned by the 3P"? Not sure how else to refer to the third poster.
or you could try typing the name of he poster, example.You got pwned by "Wandigo"or"Wandigo" pwned your *** noobor even"oh snap, SFO by Wandigo"etc..

Gayest thread for the gayest of reasons: Gay FlameageFar be it from me to side with my mortal enemy ForRealDD, but it seems that every single one of you is desperately trying to make your e-penis grow. It doesn't get any bigger than the little, tiny, shriveled flap of skin it already is, little boys. So move along, nothing to flame here.