Full Tilt $150 + 13 Ds 22k Guaranteed

I am a big fan of pokerstars, but decided to give fulltilt a try. Just played probably my second tournament ever on fulltilt, the 150+13 double stack 22k guaranteed and the filthiest **** ever happened.A9s UTG blinds 40/80 raise to 240 one caller. Flop AQ10 i check he bets 570, i raise to 1400 he reraises all in for 945 more I call he has A7 clubs Q of clubs out there, running clubs. ok i recover get back to a little less than the starting amount of 3k, blinds still 40/80 have KTc guy doubles it to 160 3 people in front of me call i call. Flop KT2 all spades checks around to me i bet 300 guy doubles it i call. Turn K i check he bets i go all in he calls with AJ spades. Fine i win..... river Q OF SPADEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. i lose in the first hour and will never play an FT tourny ever again...maybe not ever

What the hell are you doing posting this here.BBFIDTS.I am asontished that you got to the NO LIMIT STRATEGY forum to post a bad beat.

I am a big fan of pokerstars, but decided to give fulltilt a try. Just played probably my second tournament ever on fulltilt, the 150+13 double stack 22k guaranteed and the filthiest **** ever happened.A9s UTG blinds 40/80 raise to 240 one caller. Flop AQ10 i check he bets 570, i raise to 1400 he reraises all in for 945 more I call he has A7 clubs Q of clubs out there, running clubs. ok i recover get back to a little less than the starting amount of 3k, blinds still 40/80 have KTc guy doubles it to 160 3 people in front of me call i call. Flop KT2 all spades checks around to me i bet 300 guy doubles it i call. Turn K i check he bets i go all in he calls with AJ spades. Fine i win..... river Q OF SPADEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. i lose in the first hour and will never play an FT tourny ever again...maybe not ever
had you folded both those hands, you never would have wasted our time with this rediculous/outofplace/nosympathycomingtoyou post.
Razor. Wrist. Blood. Masturbate.Sometimes when I cut myself I also cry and mix in my tears for lube as well.- Jordan
reminds me of an Entourage quote:Johnny Drama: "Her tears will basically act as a lubricant"
<inserting standard poker saying>"You got your money in with the best of it, that's all you can hope to do."Honestly, I can't really blame either of these guys much for calling. The one dude had the nut flush and the other guy flopped top pair I guess. I would get more upset if someone called my all in with just A2 of clubs on a flop of KsQc6s when I have KQ of clubs and he gets runner clubs to win. Not that it happened to me recently, or anything. :club:
reminds me of an Entourage quote:Johnny Drama: "Her tears will basically act as a lubricant"
I thoguht the same thing when I read that..Ahh how i love Drama, but Ari takes the cake..."Just so you know, your girlfriend, when she was in the mailroom, offered to blow me. True story. "