Any NASCAR fans here?"If the 3 car were still here, we wouldn't have the mess we do in NASCAR"(paraphrased) Tony StewartHell no, cause he'd have knocked your ace into the wall within the first 5 laps of the race to keep your dangerous, idiotic *** in the back of the pack."The young driver's don't understand 'give and take'"That's right, you give and Tony takes.I hated the penalty hardly affected him at all. They should've let the pit crews from the 99 and the 07 cars come over and bash his front fenders in.

Any NASCAR fans here?"If the 3 car were still here, we wouldn't have the mess we do in NASCAR"(paraphrased) Tony StewartHell no, cause he'd have knocked your ace into the wall within the first 5 laps of the race to keep your dangerous, idiotic *** in the back of the pack."The young driver's don't understand 'give and take'"That's right, you give and Tony takes.I hated the penalty hardly affected him at all. They should've let the pit crews from the 99 and the 07 cars come over and bash his front fenders in.
Yeah, he says all that Sunday then yesterday he apologizes and takes 100% responsibilty for the crash.Well taking responsibility isn't exactly going to give Carl Edwards his day back.Tony has got to quit wrecking people just because they might get on his bad side in the middle of a race.Like the whole deal with Kenseth at Daytona, Matt could have been seriously injured in that crash and Tony just shurs it off and doesn't care.
I can relate to you or your interests in absolutely no way.
My interests:women, sports, alchohol, and fishing.And none of those strike a chord?
Yeah, he says all that Sunday then yesterday he apologizes and takes 100% responsibilty for the crash.Well taking responsibility isn't exactly going to give Carl Edwards his day back.Tony has got to quit wrecking people just because they might get on his bad side in the middle of a race.Like the whole deal with Kenseth at Daytona, Matt could have been seriously injured in that crash and Tony just shurs it off and doesn't care.
LOL at I take full responsibilty. No sht! You turned right into the 07, moron!

one thing that's cool about nascar is their chase for the cup or whatever it's called. I dont watch at all but I guess the top 10 in points after the season compete for the top spot somehow. someone that knows about it should explain how it works cuz it's really a great way to determine the champ.

Personally, I think the "chase" is garbage.The complete season is 36 races long.After 26 races, ONLY the top 10 guys in points are "eligible" to be thechamp for that season, and they re-set their points basically to zero, giving only a 5 point advantage per position to each guy. (ie. first place guy gets a 5 point advantage on second, who gets 5 point advantage on third, etc..)That creates a sort of "playoff" atmosphere to the last ten races of the year.The issue that I have with this, is that they still let the OTHER 33 guys out there on the track to race around with the guys in the "playoffs" so to speak.Their bull$hit amongst themselves doesn't hurt their chances of winning anything, as they've already lost, but it sure might hurt the chances of one of the playoff drivers. If they wanted to do it right, they'd get rid of all the "field fillers" so to speak and just let the guys that had a chance out there to settle it.It's not like they give a pity entry to the Miami Dolphins or the Arizona Cardinals in the NFL. If you don't make the playoffs, you're out....

The only reason they added the Chase for the last ten races is because nobody is watching those last ten races otherwise. Its a long season, and when football season starts their ratings go way down.

The only reason they added the Chase for the last ten races is because nobody is watching those last ten races otherwise. Its a long season, and when football season starts their ratings go way down.
Exactly. Like the season before they added the chase, Kenseth had the championship wrapped up way before the season ending race.It is kinda BS, but it makes it a lot more interesting not just during the chase but those races leading up to the cutoff point.Tony definately has personality and can drive the wheels off a car, he just talks out of his rear . He preached 'give and take' but when it came time to implement it against someone he thought needed to learn it(Newman) he totally abandoned it then cried when he got spun. He mentioned the 3 car after Pocono when Earnhart never pulled a bonehead move like that. Would he spin someone from behind? Yeah. Turn into someone's car down the straightaway? Nope. I remember two seasons ago he wrecked Vickers at Infineon and after the race he chased him down and punched him in the chest. He is definately an idiot.
  • 2 weeks later...
Their bull$hit amongst themselves doesn't hurt their chances of winning anything, as they've already lost, but it sure might hurt the chances of one of the playoff drivers.
They may have already lost the chance at the championship, but there's still a lot of money to be had for winning or placing high in a race. I could see Edwards going after Tony at a critical time though. That would be sweet.I just started following NASCAR last season and I like Tony at first. Now he just seems like an *******.

Stewart is one helluva driver. But what a dumb statement to make. I mean what he did to Bowyer was crazy. But after the race to say that OTHER drivers need to be patient was absurd.I don't know why but I'm not a Carl Edwards lover, I mean I dodn't dislike him, but I like him more after he said he'd love to kick Stewarts a$$.I thought it was hilarious when he turnes Stewart around.